Sneak a Peek at the 2021 Chevy Suburban and 2021 Tahoe
The incoming 2021 Chevy Suburban and 2021 Chevy Tahoe have raised the ears of many Bradenton drivers. The 2021 Tahoe and 2021 Chevy Suburban release date is set for mid-2020, and the newest offerings follow a long legacy of quality with ample space and high-end features across all trim levels. For those who are making Chevy model comparisons, Cox Chevrolet covers what we know so far about the 2021 Suburban interior, 2021 Tahoe interior, and more below!
2021 Tahoe & 2021 Chevy Suburban Interiors
Known for their inviting, ample cabins, the 2021 Chevy Suburban interior and the 2021 Tahoe interior add plenty of exciting features that make for smooth trips across Sarasota. Some confirmed interior perks are:
- Available Power Sliding Center Console that goes back 10 inches, allowing for convenient added space and a concealed area to stow valuable items below when needed.
- 15-inch Color Head-Up Display: This display projects directions, navigation tools, safety alerts, and notifications directly onto your windshield.
- New second and third-row seats designed specifically for comfortable legroom.
- Rear Seat Media System with 12-inch displays so your family stays entertained!
- Finally, don’t forget the best-in-class max cargo volume! Take the new Tahoe or new Chevy Suburban 2021 edition on your next big adventure outside Tampa with plenty of space for your gear!
2021 Tahoe & 2021 Chevy Suburban: Engine and Performance
The Chevy Tahoe and Chevy Suburban 2021 interiors are complemented by a stellar array of engine options, all of which are paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission across all six trims. There’s even a new diesel powertrain offering that has lots of locals abuzz!Choose from the following features for smooth, controlled Palmetto drives:
- New Tahoe and Chevy Suburban 2021 Engines: Choose from a 6.2L V8 engine, a 3.0L Duramax® Diesel (late availability), plus one more powertrain that has yet to be revealed by Chevy.
- Standard Magnetic Ride Control keeps you steady for the long haul.
- Available Air Ride Adaptive Suspension (late availability) is a sophisticated technology that actually adjusts your 2021 Chevy Suburban or Tahoe height depending on what it senses on the ground below.
Enjoy some of these features as upgrades or as standard on trims like the High Country, the off-road-ready Z71, or the stylish RST.
Keep An Eye Out for the New Tahoe & New Chevy Suburban 2021!
The 2021 Tahoe and 2021 Chevy Suburban release date of mid-2020 will come sooner than you think, so trust Cox Chevrolet to provide you with the latest possible information on these legendary three-row SUVs. We’re happy to help Bradenton drivers find the latest in comfort and performance, along with tips on financing and leasing for all interested parties. Please contact us with your questions today. Can’t wait for mid-2020? Take a moment to check out our current 2020 Suburban and 2020 Tahoe inventories!
More From Cox Chevrolet
The incoming 2021 Chevy Suburban and 2021 Chevy Tahoe have raised the ears of many Bradenton drivers. The 2021 Tahoe and 2021 Chevy Suburban release date is set for mid-2020, and the newest offerings follow a long legacy of quality with ample space and high-end features across all trim levels. For those who are making…
When you’re cruising around Sarasota, do you find yourself fantasizing about being behind the wheel of a high-performance sports car with aggressive style to match its road prowess? If so, you should know that the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette has finally arrived here in Bradenton, and it was made for you. You can learn all about…
Decided on the new 2020 Chevy Tahoe as your Sarasota family’s next SUV? This spacious three-row SUV is packed with advanced tech and convenience features and boasts a maximum towing capacity of up to 8,600 pounds, making it every bit as ideal for weekend camping trips as it is for carpooling to sports practice. If…
Sarasota SUV shoppers in the market for a model with competitive mpg ratings will surely want to learn more about the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox. What is the Chevy Equinox gas mileage? Depending on the trim level and engine configuration you choose, the Equinox can earn up to an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway. Learn…
Sarasota drivers on the hunt for a unique vehicle with a wide range of configurations loaded with features and exterior options will find it in the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox. Interior comfort meets stylish design and a powerful engine to upgrade any Palmetto travel. And, thanks to the 10 exceptional 2020 Chevy Equinox colors across four…