Sneak a Peek at the 2021 Chevy Suburban and 2021 Tahoe
The incoming 2021 Chevy Suburban and 2021 Chevy Tahoe have raised the ears of many Bradenton drivers. The 2021 Tahoe and 2021 Chevy Suburban release date is set for mid-2020, and the newest offerings follow a long legacy of quality with ample space and high-end features across all trim levels. For those who are making Chevy model comparisons, Cox Chevrolet covers what we know so far about the 2021 Suburban interior, 2021 Tahoe interior, and more below!
2021 Tahoe & 2021 Chevy Suburban Interiors
Known for their inviting, ample cabins, the 2021 Chevy Suburban interior and the 2021 Tahoe interior add plenty of exciting features that make for smooth trips across Sarasota. Some confirmed interior perks are:
- Available Power Sliding Center Console that goes back 10 inches, allowing for convenient added space and a concealed area to stow valuable items below when needed.
- 15-inch Color Head-Up Display: This display projects directions, navigation tools, safety alerts, and notifications directly onto your windshield.
- New second and third-row seats designed specifically for comfortable legroom.
- Rear Seat Media System with 12-inch displays so your family stays entertained!
- Finally, don’t forget the best-in-class max cargo volume! Take the new Tahoe or new Chevy Suburban 2021 edition on your next big adventure outside Tampa with plenty of space for your gear!
2021 Tahoe & 2021 Chevy Suburban: Engine and Performance
The Chevy Tahoe and Chevy Suburban 2021 interiors are complemented by a stellar array of engine options, all of which are paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission across all six trims. There’s even a new diesel powertrain offering that has lots of locals abuzz! Choose from the following features for smooth, controlled Palmetto drives:
- New Tahoe and Chevy Suburban 2021 Engines: Choose from a 6.2L V8 engine, a 3.0L Duramax® Diesel (late availability), plus one more powertrain that has yet to be revealed by Chevy.
- Standard Magnetic Ride Control keeps you steady for the long haul.
- Available Air Ride Adaptive Suspension (late availability) is a sophisticated technology that actually adjusts your 2021 Chevy Suburban or Tahoe height depending on what it senses on the ground below.
Enjoy some of these features as upgrades or as standard on trims like the High Country, the off-road-ready Z71, or the stylish RST. How much can the Suburban and Tahoe tow? Read up on the 2021 Suburban towing details to find out!
Keep An Eye Out for the New Tahoe & New Chevy Suburban 2021!
The 2021 Tahoe and 2021 Chevy Suburban release date of mid-2020 will come sooner than you think, so trust Cox Chevrolet to provide you with the latest possible information on these legendary three-row SUVs. We’re happy to help Bradenton drivers find the latest in comfort and performance, along with tips on financing and leasing for all interested parties. Please contact us with your questions today. Can’t wait for mid-2020? Take a moment to check out our current 2020 Suburban and 2020 Tahoe inventories!
More From Cox Chevrolet
You’ve probably noticed the new Chevy Traverse rolling around Sarasota. It’s one attractive SUV. But just wait until you see the beautiful Chevy Traverse interior. Not only does this car look great on the inside, but there’s plenty of room, including the generous Chevy Traverse cargo space. We go into the details below, including…
If you’re shopping for a Chevy Equinox near Sarasota, you’ll need to figure out which of the 2022 Chevy Equinox trims are right for your needs. Take a moment to explore the pricing and key features available on each of the 2022 Chevy Equinox configurations. Then, apply for financing and reach out to Cox Chevrolet…
Chevrolet Silverado trucks are highly customizable for Sarasota drivers and therefore come in a wide range of weights. Before we jump into the range of 2022 Chevrolet Silverado weights, you’ll need to understand curb weight, which is the weight of a vehicle with a full tank of gas and all standard equipment. With that out…
Check out the 2022 Chevy Colorado technology per trim, along with other features that will make your commute to Sarasota more relaxing than ever. Not only is the Chevy Colorado perfect for the jobsite, but it also has features that make it resourceful off the road. The Colorado extremely adaptable, and it comes at…
If you’re shopping for a Chevy Malibu in greater Sarasota, you’ll have four Chevy Malibu trim levels to choose from. Each of these configurations have their own unique features and price points. If you’re wondering, “How much does a Chevy Malibu cost?”, the Chevy Malibu LS price differs from the Chevy Malibu LT price, and…