The Cox Advantage
The Cox family started in the auto business in the early 1900s, just as the automobile was becoming a part of American life. For five generations now, Cox Auto has stayed in the family and stayed true to the needs of our customers. We realize you have other choices when it comes to buying a car, but when you visit our dealership, we want you to feel like you’re part of the family. These are just a few of the many advantages of shopping at Cox Auto. We strive to offer the best buying experience, to take the stress out of buying, and let you know we got your back with the services we offer.
- Cox Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle – We spend hours replacing parts, fixing major dents or scratches, and detailing to make your car feel like new. Then we give each car a final quality check. Comprehensive multi-point inspection mechanical and systems inspection and road test checks all aspects of the vehicle‘s performance and functions.
- 90 Day Worry Free – Our limited warranty covers your vehicle’s major systems for 90 days or 3,000 miles, whichever comes first. Pre-Owned Vehicles. See store for written details.
- No Mystery History – You’ll get a free vehicle history report, and we help you check for any unrepaired safety recalls issued by the manufacturer.
- Roadside Assistance – Includes on-demand, 24/7 roadside assistance up to 50 miles! If you have a ﬂat tire, dead battery, are out of fuel, locked out or need a tow, help is just a phone call away.
- 30 Day Exchange – Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you have a full 30 days to change your mind! Don’t like your purchase for any reason? We will give you back the full purchase price of your vehicle towards any other vehicle in stock.
- Window Tint – Need we say more, we are in Florida. On new Chevrolet purchases Only. Tinted to reduce glare, UV protection, cooling benefits, and so much more
- Door Edge Guards – Protect your vehicle’s painted door edges from chips and scratches. On new Chevrolet purchases Only. Made of rugged polyurethane and then hand applied to each door to provide long-lasting protection.
- Collision Avoidance System – Award winning solid state electronic rear end collision avoidance system designed for use in automobiles and light duty trucks manufactured after 1991. On new Chevrolet purchases Only. When you press the brake pedal in your car, the system causes the “3rd” brake light (a.k.a. Center High Mount Stop Lamp, or “CHMSL” for short) to pulse four times, warning the driver behind you that you are slowing down or stopping.
- Yes, We are Family! – The Cox family has been at the dealership every day since 1926! Don’t hesitate to contact us directly!
- Internet Express Lane – if we can’t agree on the price or payments in an hour or less, dinner is on us.
- Complimentary maintenance – On all new and used vehicle purchases! Simply visit a Cox Location and get your oil changed at no additional charge, the first two are on us!
- Our Trade-In Guarantee is simple – if you’re looking to sell your car, we’ll buy it, whether or not you make a purchase at our dealership.
- We’re truly available 24/7 – Cox Auto is open every day of the week, and we answer calls, texts, emails, and Facebook at any hour of the day.
- Concierge Treatment – Whether you’re at home or the office, Cox will bring any model to you for a test drive and purchase.
See Cox Chevrolet dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. Maintenance beyond 2 years/25K miles is provided by the dealership. The complimentary maintenance must be performed at Cox Chevrolet. Cox Advantage Benefits are non-transferable.
*To exchange your vehicle, you must return to the location of purchase within 30 calendar days of purchase. If the car has been modified, in an accident or has been damaged, the condition is not consistent with when you purchased, or has a lien on it other than those from the time of purchase at Cox Chevrolet, we cannot accept the exchange. To exchange, the vehicle is allowed 10 miles per day (A total of 300 miles per the 30 Day Exchange Program). One exchange per customer. Subject to credit approval. The customer is responsible for the documentation fee, registration fee, and taxes. Please note, if your financing included negative equity from your trade-in, you can either repay the negative equity or finance it with a different vehicle, subject to financing approval. See dealer for complete details.