2020 Chevy Spark MPG
Sarasota drivers who are shopping for an affordable new car know to look toward the 2020 Chevrolet Spark, which starts out at just $13,220 MSRP. But are you aware of how fuel-efficient this subcompact car is? The 2020 Chevy Spark mpg reaches an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway in Tampa, making it an incredibly cost-effective option for budget-conscious drivers. Learn more about the Chevy Spark gas mileage with the team at Cox Chevrolet, below.
Chevrolet Spark MPG: Engine & Transmission Choice
The Chevrolet Spark is available in four trim levels, each of which can be configured with a manual or automatic transmission. Depending on your transmission choice, the Chevrolet Spark gas mileage will vary ever so slightly. Take a closer look, below:
- Manual Transmission Chevrolet Spark MPG: 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway
- Automatic Transmission Chevrolet Spark MPG: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway
There is just one engine available for the Chevy Spark: a 1.4L ECOTEC 4-cylinder. We’ll explore more about how the Ecotec technology helps to deliver a stronger, more fuel-efficient ride in Palmetto, below.
Chevy Spark Fuel-Efficient Features
The 2020 Chevy Spark is equipped with a number of features designed to increase its performance and efficiency on Bradenton roads. Take a look:
- Ecotec Engine: The Chevy Spark employs an Ecotec engine, which is designed with a lightweight aluminum block and aluminum integrated head/exhaust manifold to enhance overall performance and efficiency. The engine also utilizes turbocharging, multipoint fuel injection, and variable valve timing to take the Chevrolet Spark gas mileage and performance to the next level.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT): When configured with an automatic transmission, the Spark uses a CVT to offer an always smooth performance.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): When your tire pressure is too low, your vehicle’s ride, handling, and efficiency are all affected. Thankfully, the 2020 Spark features a standard TPMS across the lineup, which alerts you when there is low tire pressure in one or more of your tires.
Get Behind the Wheel at Cox Chevrolet!
Ready to take advantage of the competitive 2020 Chevy Spark mpg ratings? Contact the team at Cox Chevrolet to set up your test drive near Brandon today! While you’re here, our finance team can tell you more about your leasing and buying options and will show you how you can save with our current offers and incentives.
More from Cox Chevrolet
Sarasota SUV shoppers in the market for a model with competitive mpg ratings will surely want to learn more about the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox. What is the Chevy Equinox gas mileage? Depending on the trim level and engine configuration you choose, the Equinox can earn up to an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway. Learn…
Sarasota drivers on the hunt for a unique vehicle with a wide range of configurations loaded with features and exterior options will find it in the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox. Interior comfort meets stylish design and a powerful engine to upgrade any Palmetto travel. And, thanks to the 10 exceptional 2020 Chevy Equinox colors across four…
Loyal Sarasota Chevrolet enthusiasts may have heard rumblings recently that the Chevrolet Trailblazer is making its way back to Bradenton. We’re excited to say that the rumors are true! The 2021 Chevy Trailblazer is set to arrive in showrooms across the United States sometime this Spring of 2020. The last time this popular Chevy SUV…
The 2020 Chevy Equinox trim levels offer Bradenton drivers and beyond plenty of options to ensure they get the right Chevy model to meet their needs. Whether you’re dining out in Sarasota or commuting around Tampa, the new Chevy Equinox trim levels and pricing options provide a great Chevy crossover package that’ll more than meet…
Sarasota drivers who are shopping for an affordable new car know to look toward the 2020 Chevrolet Spark, which starts out at just $13,220 MSRP. But are you aware of how fuel-efficient this subcompact car is? The 2020 Chevy Spark mpg reaches an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway in Tampa, making it an incredibly…