2020 Chevy Spark MPG
Sarasota drivers who are shopping for an affordable new car know to look toward the 2020 Chevrolet Spark, which starts out at just $13,220 MSRP. But are you aware of how fuel-efficient this subcompact car is? The 2020 Chevy Spark mpg reaches an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway in Tampa, making it an incredibly cost-effective option for budget-conscious drivers. Learn more about the Chevy Spark gas mileage with the team at Cox Chevrolet, below.
Chevrolet Spark MPG: Engine & Transmission Choice
The Chevrolet Spark is available in four trim levels, each of which can be configured with a manual or automatic transmission. Depending on your transmission choice, the Chevrolet Spark gas mileage will vary ever so slightly. Take a closer look, below:
- Manual Transmission Chevrolet Spark MPG: 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway
- Automatic Transmission Chevrolet Spark MPG: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway
There is just one engine available for the Chevy Spark: a 1.4L ECOTEC 4-cylinder. We’ll explore more about how the Ecotec technology helps to deliver a stronger, more fuel-efficient ride in Palmetto, below.
Chevy Spark Fuel-Efficient Features
The 2020 Chevy Spark is equipped with a number of features designed to increase its performance and efficiency on Bradenton roads. Take a look:
- Ecotec Engine: The Chevy Spark employs an Ecotec engine, which is designed with a lightweight aluminum block and aluminum integrated head/exhaust manifold to enhance overall performance and efficiency. The engine also utilizes turbocharging, multipoint fuel injection, and variable valve timing to take the Chevrolet Spark gas mileage and performance to the next level.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT): When configured with an automatic transmission, the Spark uses a CVT to offer an always smooth performance.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): When your tire pressure is too low, your vehicle’s ride, handling, and efficiency are all affected. Thankfully, the 2020 Spark features a standard TPMS across the lineup, which alerts you when there is low tire pressure in one or more of your tires.
Get Behind the Wheel at Cox Chevrolet!
Ready to take advantage of the competitive 2020 Chevy Spark mpg ratings? Contact the team at Cox Chevrolet to set up your test drive near Brandon today! While you’re here, our finance team can tell you more about your leasing and buying options and will show you how you can save with our current offers and incentives.
More from Cox Chevrolet
If you’re shopping around Sarasota for a fuel-efficient SUV, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better option than the 2022 Chevy Equinox SUV. After all, the Chevy Equinox fuel economy for the base trim is rated at 26 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway. If that raised your eyebrows, take a moment to learn about the Chevrolet…
We have some nice gas stations in the Sarasota area. That doesn’t mean you want to visit them any more than you have to. The good news is that you’ll be making fewer trips to the gas pump, thanks to the impressiveChevy Trailblazer gas mileage. Let’s delve into the details about the 2022 Chevy Trailblazer…
The Chevy Bolt is all-new for 2022, offering a 259-mile driving range, a suite of new interior technology, and a lower starting price than previous generations. If you’re looking to make the switch to an electric vehicle (EV), read more about the Chevy Bolt price by trim level with Cox Chevrolet today! After you’ve reviewed the…
Truck bed sizes for the 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 vary. There are three Silverado bed sizes for Sarasota drivers to choose from, including: Short Bed, Standard Bed, and Long Bed configurations. Another thing to consider is that truck bed sizes vary depending upon which of the Silverado cabin configurations you choose. For a thorough answer…
With seating configurations for seven and eight Sarasota passengers, you’d be forgiven for thinking the Traverse is a gas hog, but thanks to some design revelations, the Chevy Traverse MPG is surprisingly high. Take a moment to review 2021 Chevy Traverse engine specs and fuel economy. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact Cox Chevrolet…