2020 Chevy Spark MPG
Sarasota drivers who are shopping for an affordable new car know to look toward the 2020 Chevrolet Spark, which starts out at just $13,220 MSRP. But are you aware of how fuel-efficient this subcompact car is? The 2020 Chevy Spark mpg reaches an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway in Tampa, making it an incredibly cost-effective option for budget-conscious drivers. Learn more about the Chevy Spark gas mileage with the team at Cox Chevrolet, below.
Chevrolet Spark MPG: Engine & Transmission Choice
The Chevrolet Spark is available in four trim levels, each of which can be configured with a manual or automatic transmission. Depending on your transmission choice, the Chevrolet Spark gas mileage will vary ever so slightly. Take a closer look, below:
- Manual Transmission Chevrolet Spark MPG: 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway
- Automatic Transmission Chevrolet Spark MPG: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway
There is just one engine available for the Chevy Spark: a 1.4L ECOTEC 4-cylinder. We’ll explore more about how the Ecotec technology helps to deliver a stronger, more fuel-efficient ride in Palmetto, below.
Chevy Spark Fuel-Efficient Features
The 2020 Chevy Spark is equipped with a number of features designed to increase its performance and efficiency on Bradenton roads. Take a look:
- Ecotec Engine: The Chevy Spark employs an Ecotec engine, which is designed with a lightweight aluminum block and aluminum integrated head/exhaust manifold to enhance overall performance and efficiency. The engine also utilizes turbocharging, multipoint fuel injection, and variable valve timing to take the Chevrolet Spark gas mileage and performance to the next level.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT): When configured with an automatic transmission, the Spark uses a CVT to offer an always smooth performance.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): When your tire pressure is too low, your vehicle’s ride, handling, and efficiency are all affected. Thankfully, the 2020 Spark features a standard TPMS across the lineup, which alerts you when there is low tire pressure in one or more of your tires.
Get Behind the Wheel at Cox Chevrolet!
Ready to take advantage of the competitive 2020 Chevy Spark mpg ratings? Contact the team at Cox Chevrolet to set up your test drive near Brandon today! While you’re here, our finance team can tell you more about your leasing and buying options and will show you how you can save with our current offers and incentives.
More from Cox Chevrolet
The all-new 2021 Chevy Tahoe is a fantastic choice for your next Bradenton family-oriented sport utility vehicle. In addition to its legendary presence on any road, this newly redesigned model year presents a more spacious Chevy Tahoe interior, a smoother ride, and the most advanced technologies to keep up to all eight passengers comfortable, entertained,…
Are you looking for a powerful full-size SUV to hitch a trailer to for trips near Sarasota or hauling equipment to the jobsite? The all-new 2021 Chevrolet Suburban is here! The 2021 Suburban towing capacity can reach up to 8,300 pounds when properly equipped. With a roomy cabin offering third-row seating, the new Suburban provides…
When shopping for an SUV that can handle every job task and Sarasota weekend adventure, check out the 2020 Chevy Traverse. Compared to competitors like the GMC Acadia, the Chevy Traverse has impeccable engine performance that boosts the Chevy Traverse towing capacity to 5,000 pounds – enough to haul a compact camper or a small…
The incoming 2021 Chevy Suburban and 2021 Chevy Tahoe have raised the ears of many Bradenton drivers. The 2021 Tahoe and 2021 Chevy Suburban release date is set for mid-2020, and the newest offerings follow a long legacy of quality with ample space and high-end features across all trim levels. For those who are making…
When you’re cruising around Sarasota, do you find yourself fantasizing about being behind the wheel of a high-performance sports car with aggressive style to match its road prowess? If so, you should know that the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette has finally arrived here in Bradenton, and it was made for you. You can learn all about…