2020 Chevy Spark MPG
Sarasota drivers who are shopping for an affordable new car know to look toward the 2020 Chevrolet Spark, which starts out at just $13,220 MSRP. But are you aware of how fuel-efficient this subcompact car is? The 2020 Chevy Spark mpg reaches an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway in Tampa, making it an incredibly cost-effective option for budget-conscious drivers. Learn more about the Chevy Spark gas mileage with the team at Cox Chevrolet, below.
Chevrolet Spark MPG: Engine & Transmission Choice
The Chevrolet Spark is available in four trim levels, each of which can be configured with a manual or automatic transmission. Depending on your transmission choice, the Chevrolet Spark gas mileage will vary ever so slightly. Take a closer look, below:
- Manual Transmission Chevrolet Spark MPG: 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway
- Automatic Transmission Chevrolet Spark MPG: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway
There is just one engine available for the Chevy Spark: a 1.4L ECOTEC 4-cylinder. We’ll explore more about how the Ecotec technology helps to deliver a stronger, more fuel-efficient ride in Palmetto, below.
Chevy Spark Fuel-Efficient Features
The 2020 Chevy Spark is equipped with a number of features designed to increase its performance and efficiency on Bradenton roads. Take a look:
- Ecotec Engine: The Chevy Spark employs an Ecotec engine, which is designed with a lightweight aluminum block and aluminum integrated head/exhaust manifold to enhance overall performance and efficiency. The engine also utilizes turbocharging, multipoint fuel injection, and variable valve timing to take the Chevrolet Spark gas mileage and performance to the next level.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT): When configured with an automatic transmission, the Spark uses a CVT to offer an always smooth performance.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): When your tire pressure is too low, your vehicle’s ride, handling, and efficiency are all affected. Thankfully, the 2020 Spark features a standard TPMS across the lineup, which alerts you when there is low tire pressure in one or more of your tires.
Get Behind the Wheel at Cox Chevrolet!
Ready to take advantage of the competitive 2020 Chevy Spark mpg ratings? Contact the team at Cox Chevrolet to set up your test drive near Brandon today! While you’re here, our finance team can tell you more about your leasing and buying options and will show you how you can save with our current offers and incentives.
More from Cox Chevrolet
Considering a new Chevy Express cargo van? Dimensions are bound to be a key part of choosing a cargo van for your Sarasota business. If you’re wondering how much gear you can transport in the Chevy Express van interior, join Cox Chevrolet below for an overview of the Chevy Express interior dimensions, features, and upgrades. Then…
The 2021 Chevrolet Trax is quickly becoming one of Sarasota drivers’ favorite compact SUVs. That’s probably because the Chevy Trax interior is spacious and comes with all the features you need to be comfortable on the road, while coming in a compact package that is always comfortable to drive on Tampa streets. Check out the…
Sarasota drivers will have 24 Chevy Trailblazer paint colors to choose from, and 7 Trailblazer colors for their cabin. Read on to learn about your options when it comes to the 2021 Trailblazer colors. Then fill out a pre-approval and schedule a test drive to experience that Summit White Chevy Trailblazer in person to see…
The all-new 2021 Chevy Tahoe brings a fresh new look and redesigned engineering to match. Tampa families who need tons of interior space without compromising comfort should look to us, at Cox Chevrolet in Bradenton for your next vehicle. Chevy Tahoe seating is elite compared to some competitors, featuring three-row seating with a power-folding bench. Learn…
If you’re in the Tampa area looking for a small SUV that isn’t small in features or performance, the new 2021 Chevy Trailblazer is for you. Even with its compact size, the Chevy Trailblazer interior and Chevy Trailblazer dimensions are spacious and impressive! As you travel through Palmetto, you can fit five passengers, enjoy a…