2020 Chevy Spark MPG
Sarasota drivers who are shopping for an affordable new car know to look toward the 2020 Chevrolet Spark, which starts out at just $13,220 MSRP. But are you aware of how fuel-efficient this subcompact car is? The 2020 Chevy Spark mpg reaches an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway in Tampa, making it an incredibly cost-effective option for budget-conscious drivers. Learn more about the Chevy Spark gas mileage with the team at Cox Chevrolet, below.
Chevrolet Spark MPG: Engine & Transmission Choice
The Chevrolet Spark is available in four trim levels, each of which can be configured with a manual or automatic transmission. Depending on your transmission choice, the Chevrolet Spark gas mileage will vary ever so slightly. Take a closer look, below:
- Manual Transmission Chevrolet Spark MPG: 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway
- Automatic Transmission Chevrolet Spark MPG: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway
There is just one engine available for the Chevy Spark: a 1.4L ECOTEC 4-cylinder. We’ll explore more about how the Ecotec technology helps to deliver a stronger, more fuel-efficient ride in Palmetto, below.
Chevy Spark Fuel-Efficient Features
The 2020 Chevy Spark is equipped with a number of features designed to increase its performance and efficiency on Bradenton roads. Take a look:
- Ecotec Engine: The Chevy Spark employs an Ecotec engine, which is designed with a lightweight aluminum block and aluminum integrated head/exhaust manifold to enhance overall performance and efficiency. The engine also utilizes turbocharging, multipoint fuel injection, and variable valve timing to take the Chevrolet Spark gas mileage and performance to the next level.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT): When configured with an automatic transmission, the Spark uses a CVT to offer an always smooth performance.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): When your tire pressure is too low, your vehicle’s ride, handling, and efficiency are all affected. Thankfully, the 2020 Spark features a standard TPMS across the lineup, which alerts you when there is low tire pressure in one or more of your tires.
Get Behind the Wheel at Cox Chevrolet!
Ready to take advantage of the competitive 2020 Chevy Spark mpg ratings? Contact the team at Cox Chevrolet to set up your test drive near Brandon today! While you’re here, our finance team can tell you more about your leasing and buying options and will show you how you can save with our current offers and incentives.
More from Cox Chevrolet
The 2020 Chevy Equinox trim levels offer Bradenton drivers and beyond plenty of options to ensure they get the right Chevy model to meet their needs. Whether you’re dining out in Sarasota or commuting around Tampa, the new Chevy Equinox trim levels and pricing options provide a great Chevy crossover package that’ll more than meet…
Sarasota drivers who are shopping for an affordable new car know to look toward the 2020 Chevrolet Spark, which starts out at just $13,220 MSRP. But are you aware of how fuel-efficient this subcompact car is? The 2020 Chevy Spark mpg reaches an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway in Tampa, making it an incredibly…
Searching for a capable new pickup truck for your Sarasota job sites? You’ll want to move the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 to the top of your list. With a Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity that reaches 13,400 pounds maximum, there’s not much you can’t do in this light-duty pickup. Learn more about the Silverado 1500…
Interested in getting behind the wheel of the 2020 Chevy Blazer? Sarasota drivers can’t get enough of this performance-focused SUV, and it’s not hard to understand why! Inside the Blazer, you’ll find a cavernous passenger and cargo area, incredible comfort, and an impressive standard suite of features. Learn more about the new Chevy Blazer interior…
Considering the new Chevy Trax as your next Sarasota ride? You’re not alone! This compact crossover SUV has received rave reviews from everyday drivers and critics alike. Find out what the industry experts have to say about the latest Trax model year in our overview of the 2020 Chevy Trax reviews below, then get behind…