The Top Chevy Dealership Near Sarasota is Less Than 20 Minutes Away!
If you are in the market for a great new Chevy, a quality used car, or exceptional automotive service, you can find everything and more at Cox Chevy. We are the greater Sarasota-area’s premier Chevy dealership, and we have worked with countless car buyers from Sarasota and beyond. If you have been disappointed by the lack of selection, the pushy sales staff, the outrageous prices, or the financing hassles you’ve found at other dealerships, let us show you a better way to buy a car.
We’re less than a 20 minute drive from Sarasota. To get to our dealership, simply take US 41 North / North Tamiami Trail. Make a left when you get to 44th Avenue / Cortez Road, and we’ll be on the right at 2900 Cortez Road West in Bradenton.
Cox Chevy Serves the Entire Sarasota Area
Our Bradenton dealership is easy to reach from every part of Sarasota, and we are happy to work with any and every customer. Visit us if you live in North Sarasota, The Meadows, Fruitville, Bee Ridge, Gulf Gate Estates, or any of the other great communities surrounding Sarasota.
New Chevrolet Cars
At Cox Chevy, we don’t just carry the full line of Chevy vehicles: we carry all of those vehicles with the trim level, color, and options package you are looking for. Plus, we make it easy to shop for a new car by putting our entire new car inventory online. Browse through pictures, read about features and specs, and learn how much the current Chevy lineup has to offer, all from the comfort of your own home. You can’t go wrong no matter what you choose, but these are a few of our favorite models right now:
- Chevy Silverado: the Chevy Silverado offers a blend of power and efficiency that sets it apart from other pickups. If you are looking for a rugged and versatile work vehicle, look no further.
- Chevy Cruze: the Chevy Cruze is a smaller-sized sedan that offers a sporty driving experience, outstanding gas mileage, and all of today’s best automotive technologies.
- Chevy Impala: the iconic Chevy Impala is the perfect car from families and commuters. Recent model years have combined bold styling with a roomy interior and a quiet, smooth ride.
Finding a quality used car near the Sarasota area can be a challenge. Why not visit Cox Chevy and browse through our ample, varied, and reliable inventory of used cars? We have used Chevys, but also used cars, trucks, vans and SUVs from major automakers like Toyota and Dodge. Plus, our inventory is always changing, and your ideal vehicle may have just been added. Browse our used car selection online at your own convenience.
If you want the best that we have to offer, choose a certified pre-owned Chevy that comes with these features:
- Passing grade on a 172-point vehicle inspection
- Two automotive warranties
- Complimentary roadside assistance
- Free trial subscription to satellite radio
- Two years of free scheduled maintenance
Certified Chevy Service
Our service center is filled with the best tools and equipment in the industry and staffed by GM-trained and experienced mechanics. If you need routine maintenance, or major repairs, you can rely on our dedicated team to get your vehicle in perfect running order.
Our prices are competitive, our turnaround times are fast, and our mechanics are completely committed to your satisfaction. Book your appointment online, and know that your vehicle is in good hands. We can handle just about any automotive issue, but these are the ones we see most often:
- Oil Changes: changing your oil is crucial for the health of your car. Consult your owner’s manual or our service to learn the oil change interval for your car.
- Tire Rotations: rotating your tires helps extend their lifespan. We recommend rotating them every 5000 to 10,000 miles
- Auto Body Work: if the body of your car has dents, scratches, or major damage, our body shop can restore it to the original factory sheen.
- Battery Replacement: car batteries inevitably wear out over time. Instead of trying to track down a jump, replace your battery every three to four years.
- Belt Problems: when belts get worn out and snap, key engine functions become impossible. Replacing old belts preemptively can keep you off the side of the road.
Things to do in Sarasota
We take pride in serving the people of Sarasota, because we know from experience what an exciting community this is. Everyone on our team looks forward to visiting our neighbors to the south to eat some great food, hear some catchy music, splurge on a shopping trip, and take in some culture. Sarasota really is a jewel of Florida, and we love living and working so close.These are a few of our favorite things to do in Sarasota:
- Bok Tower Gardens: when the weather is nice, there is no better place to spend an afternoon strolling and relaxing.
- The Museum of Science and Industry: our kids especially love this place, but being car people, we get a big kick out of it, too.
- The Florida Aquarium: looking at all the fascinating marine life makes you appreciate living so close to the ocean.
Turn to Cox Chevy in Bradenton
No other dealership in the Sarasota area is as committed to customers as we are. If you are not happy, we are not happy. For a fun and hassle-free car buying experience, visit Cox Chevy at 2900 Cortez Road West in Bradenton where we’re open seven days a week.