2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Trims
If you have a job to do, there are few heavy-duty trucks on the road that do it as well as the 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD trims. Tampa and Sarasota drivers with questions about these capable trucks can get them answered here, before stopping into Cox Chevy to test-drive their choice.
The 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Truck Bed Configurations
Available in 2WD and 4WD models, drivers can choose three body styles and two bed lengths so that their truck has the capacity they need:
- 2016 Chevy Silverado HD Regular Cab Long Box – Carry up to three passengers and a maximum payload of 3,534 pounds, or 76.3 cubic feet of material in the 97.8-inch bed.
- 2016 Chevy Silverado HD Double Cab Standard Box – This configuration allows drivers to accommodate as many as six passengers and haul up to 3,383 pounds or 61.0 cubic feet in a bed that measures 78.9-inches.
- 2016 Chevy Silverado HD Double Cab Long Box – This version of the 2500HD can move as many as six passengers and haul up to 3,279 pounds of cargo.
- 2016 Chevy Silverado HD Crew Cab Standard Box – The Crew Cab easily accommodates up to six adults and has a cargo capacity of up to 3,232 pounds.
- 2016 Chevy Silverado HD Crew Cab Long Box – The largest of the Crew Cab trims offers seating capacity for up to six adults and a cargo capability of as much as 3,141 pounds.
The 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD WT
The 2500HD base model has a starting price of just $35,910 MSRP and offers a long list of standard features guaranteed to make any job easier, including:
- Performance – The 6.0L VORTEC V8 engine with Variable Valve Timing and E85 compatibility is standard and can produce up to 360 hp and 380 lb.-ft. of peak torque. For drivers who want a different kind of power, the 2500HD can be equipped with a 6.6L Duramax Turbodiesel V8 engine that makes 397 hp and 765 lb.-ft. of torque. Depending upon the configuration this truck can deliver 14,500 pounds of conventional trailering power, and up to 18,000 pounds of 5th wheel trailering capability.
- Features – The innovative CornerStep and locking tailgate make it easy to access and manage your cargo, while inside, drivers get the Chevy audio system with a 4.2-inch color screen for easy access to your favorite music. Single-zone air conditioning, cruise control, and the ability to turn the 2500HD into a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot are also standard.
- Safety – A full suite of airbags are standard equipment and include a frontal passenger deactivation switch to accommodate smaller riders. Drivers also have the benefit of StabiliTrak stability control with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, as well as access to the OnStar System with available features like Automatic Crash Response.
The 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LT
The LT trim has a base price of $40,455 MSRP and builds upon the standard features offered in the WT trim with the following amenities:
- Convenience – Heated exterior power-adjustable mirrors improve visibility in all-weather while the EZ-Lift and Lower tailgate makes it simple to access the cargo bed. Cruise control, power windows and doors, and remote keyless entry make every commute more enjoyable.
- Technology – The Chevy MyLink system with 8-inch color touchscreen interface and steering wheel mounted controls is a standard part of the 6-speaker audio system and gives drivers access to Bluetooth hands-free calling, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, satellite radio, maps, podcasts, and more.
- Advanced Safety – Drivers have access to all of the safety features of the WT as well as options like Forward Collision Warning, Front and Rear Park Assist, and Lane Departure Warning.
The 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LTZ
Not available as a regular cab, the Double and Crew Cab LTZ has a starting price of just $45,290 MSRP and features many of the standard amenities of the lower trims, as well as:
- Visibility and Style – Heated power-adjustable, power-folding exterior mirrors and fog lamps help to improve visibility while additions like chrome door handles, grille surround, and side moldings improve the truck’s overall appearance.
- Premium Sound – The optional Bose premium sound system turns the Silverado into a rolling concert hall with 6-speakers and noise cancellation designed to surround you with sound.
- Convenience – The power sliding rear window and dual-zone automatic climate control make comfort a snap while the standard rear vision camera makes backing and trailering effortless. Drivers also gain standard conveniences like the remote vehicle starter, Universal Home Remote, and 11-volt AC power outlet.
See the 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Trims Near Tampa and Sarasota
Test-drive any of the 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD trims available near Tampa and Sarasota. Contact Cox Chevy at (888) 350-4514 or visit us at 2900 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, FL.