Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD can be ordered in a number of configurations and trim levels from three basic body styles:
- 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Regular Cab – Starting at $32,280 MSRP*
- 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Double Cab – Starting at $34,655 MSRP*
- 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab – Starting at $36,260 MSRP*
Drivers can select from the capable WT trim, or upgrade to the LT, LTZ, or High Country trim levels to customize their truck to suit their unique needs.
The Silverado is as functional as it is attractive, offering a long list of lighting and security features, including:
- Ease of Access – Accessing the contents of your truck bed is simple thanks to features like the available assist steps, and exclusive integrated CornerStep rear bumper steps, a feature not offered by any other competitor. Innovative forward-hinged rear doors on the double cab make getting in and out of the cabin a breeze too.
- Configure it Your Way – Select a standard or long box for up to 76.3 cubic feet of cargo volume and use the available upper and lower tie-down hooks to secure any variety of cargo.
- Protect It – Available options like a spray-in bedliner, bed mat, tailgate liner, and tri-folding hard tonneau cover to protect your investment and secure your cargo.
Drivers can select form one of two powerful heavy-duty engines to power their Silverado:
- 6.0L Gasoline – The Silverado’s base engine is a 6.0L V8 that can create 360 hp and 380 lb-ft of peak torque. This engine is paired with the heavy-duty six-speed automatic transmission.
- 6.6L Turbodiesel – Alternatively, drivers can choose to equip their Silverado with the powerful 6.6L Duramax Turbodiesel engine that makes 397 hp and up to 765 lb-ft of peak torque.
Properly equipped the 2016 Chevy 2500HD can pull as much as 17,900 pounds, or haul as much as 3,760 pounds.
Designed to be more than a utilitarian workhorse, the Silverado 2500HD delivers luxury and connectivity to the job site as well:
- Innovative Technology – The optional Chevrolet MyLink system connects to your compatible smartphone via the standard Bluetooth connection to allow drivers access to hands-free calling and music streaming, while the customizable driver information system puts your truck’s most important data front and center.
- Luxury Seating – Dual-firmness foam seats, available heated and vented seating, triple-sealed doors, and sound-deadening materials used throughout the cabin ensure a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Best in Class Connectivity – Use the OnStar Remotelink app to connect to your Silverado or equip the 2500HD with the 4G LTE Wi-Fi through OnStar and connect up to seven devices wirelessly to the roving hotspot.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Power is nothing without safety, and the Silverado delivers safety in abundance thanks to standard and available features such as:
- Preventative – Standard systems like StabiliTrak with Proactive Roll Avoidance and optional features like a Rear Vision camera, Forward Collision Alert, Front and Rear Park Assist, and Lane Departure Warning make avoiding accidents a snap.
- Protective – If a collision is unavoidable, features like the standard suite of airbags with passenger sensing system, and heavy-duty steel body construction help to keep cabin occupants intact.
- Responsive – If you and your Silverado are involved in a collision where the airbags deploy, the OnStar Automatic Crash Response System can notify emergency services and give them your exact location – even if you can’t.
2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Reviews
Consumers have long adored the Chevy Silverado 2500HD, and experts are just as excited:
- Car and Driver – “We especially like the independent torsion-bar front suspension, quick steering, and remarkably smooth ride.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “The Silverado HD demonstrated that it can control just about anything you’ll ever need to tow.”
- Edmunds – “Even when towing a 17,000-pound horse trailer, the 2500HD is composed and stable.”
- AutoTrader – “Inside the cabin, we’re impressed by the new dashboard, which brings a touch of modernity to the heavy-duty-truck world, a segment that’s usually the last to gain any of the latest features and equipment.”
Learn More about the 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD and from Your Friendly Family Owned Bradenton and Memphis Chevy Dealer
To get into a 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD and learn firsthand about how it can make your Bradenton or Memphis job easier, visit Cox Chevrolet at 2900 Cortez Road in Bradenton, FL, or contact us at (888) 350-4514.
*The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.