What Is the Bed Size of a Chevy Silverado?
Thinking about upgrading your Sarasota job site capabilities with a 2020 Chevy Silverado? It’s no surprise the new Silverado is a top choice among local shoppers searching for light-duty pickup trucks, known for its tough towing capabilities, but you may be wondering, what is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado? Truck bed sizes will depend on your trim level and cab configuration. Explore all of your options below to find the right Silverado bed size for your needs!
2020 Chevy Silverado Bed Sizes
For the 2020 model year, there are eight unique Silverado trim levels to choose from. Across the lineup, Tampa shoppers have three available cab configurations: Regular, Double, and Crew Cab. The Silverado bed sizes vary depending on which cab size you choose:
- Regular Cab: The Regular Cab is only available on the entry-level Work Truck trim, and can be had with a 6.5-foot-long or 8-foot-long bed.
- Double Cab: Available on all trim levels but the LT and High Country, the Double Cab is equipped exclusively with a 6.5-foot bed.
- Crew Cab: The Crew Cab is available on all eight trim levels, and can be had with a 6.5-foot bed or a 5-foot-8-inch bed.
Learn More About the Chevy Silverado Bed
The 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 features the identical redesigned and restructured bed that debuted on the previous 2019 model year. If you opt for the 5-foot-8-inch bed with the Crew Cab, you’ll find that it’s longer, deeper, and wider than that of competitors. Coined the “Durabed,” this rugged truck bed boasts the following features:
- 120-volt outlet, available bed lighting, and large footwells for sturdier footing when loading and unloading
- Up to 20 percent more cargo volume than any other pickup on the market
- Advanced convenience features like the available industry-first power up/down tailgate and power release tailgate
- 12 standard tie-downs, each of which are rated at 500 pounds (9 tie-downs are removable)
- High-strength roll-formed steel build
Explore the Truck Bed Sizes in Person at Cox Chevrolet!
Perhaps the best way to determine which of the Silverado bed sizes will best suit your needs is to explore your options in person at Cox Chevrolet! Contact us to arrange a test drive near Palmetto today. While you’re here, you can compare the Silverado vs. Colorado to see what you think of Chevy’s mid-size pickup option, then explore your options for Silverado accessories.
Learn More About Chevy Model Features
2022 Chevy Traverse Interior
You’ve probably noticed the new Chevy Traverse rolling around Sarasota. It’s one attractive SUV. But just wait until you see the beautiful Chevy Traverse interior. Not only does this car look great on the inside, but there’s plenty of room, including the generous Chevy Traverse cargo space. We go into the details below, including…
How Much Does the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Weigh?
Chevrolet Silverado trucks are highly customizable for Sarasota drivers and therefore come in a wide range of weights. Before we jump into the range of 2022 Chevrolet Silverado weights, you’ll need to understand curb weight, which is the weight of a vehicle with a full tank of gas and all standard equipment. With that out of…
2022 Chevy Colorado Trim Levels
Check out the 2022 Chevy Colorado technology per trim, along with other features that will make your commute to Sarasota more relaxing than ever. Not only is the Chevy Colorado perfect for the jobsite, but it also has features that make it resourceful off the road. The Colorado extremely adaptable, and it comes at…
0 comment(s) so far on What Is the Bed Size of a Chevy Silverado?