2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Reviews
The Chevy Silverado 1500 is not only one of the most well-respected vehicles by Sarasota truck lovers, but also by industry experts as well. Don’t believe us? Check out these Chevy Silverado 1500 reviews to see for yourself, then keep reading to learn what the new Silverado has to offer you.
Chevy Silverado Reviews
The experts adore the full-sized Chevy Silverado, praising its slimmed-down frame and powerful engine options:
- Car and Driver: “It recovers quickly from small bumps, the steering is well weighted and accurate with no dead zones, and overall it feels surprisingly agile on meandering mountain passes.”
- Edmunds:“The new Silverado can tow quite a bit (even with the standard axle ratio) and it has a big bed with impressive capacity and an abundance of tie-downs.”
- US News: “It’s one of the most capable pickups in the class, with a large bed and plenty of powertrain options. It rides well and provides a cavernous interior that anyone can get comfortable in.”
- CNET: “It’s here to strut its stuff with a bold new look and gobs of tech – both under the hood and in the cabin.”
But what is it about the Chevy Silverado that makes the reviews so good? We’re glad you asked.
2019 Chevy Silverado Highlights
There’s a lot for Tampa shoppers to love in the redesigned Chevy Silverado 1500. From the sleeker exterior to the updated tech, this heavy-hitter makes an impression:
- Best-in-Class V8 Horsepower: The 6.2L V8 engine delivers up to 420 hp and as much as 460 lb-ft of peak torque.
- Best-in-Class V8 Fuel Economy: The Silverado’s 5.3L V8 engine provides up to 18 mpg/city and 24 mpg/highway in recent EPA testing.
- Industry Leading Towing: When properly equipped, the Silverado 1500 offers as much as 12,500 pounds of available trailering potential and as much as 2,250 pounds of maximum payload capacity.
- Class-Leading Tech Features: The Silverado provides access to 4G LTE Wi-Fi, wireless charging, Chevrolet MyLink with Bluetooth and smartphone connectivity, and many more exciting interior features.
Find the Right Chevy Truck at Cox Chevy
Liked what you saw in the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 reviews? If you’re ready to add a more dependable ride to your next Palmetto adventure, then contact the experts at Cox Chevy to schedule a test drive in your favorite 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 trim level today. Before heading over, take a look at the Silverado 1500 body styles, explore Silverado accessories, and compare it to the Silverado 2500 and 3500 or to the GMC Sierra 1500, so you can be well-informed when it comes time to make a final decision.
More from Cox Chevrolet
You already know that the classic Chevy Blazer is back and better than ever for the 2019 model year, but have you had a chance to explore its sport-focused interior? If not, you’ve come to the right place! Join Cox Chevrolet as we explore all that the new 2019 Chevy Blazer interior has to offer to…
When you’re shopping for a versatile new pickup truck for Sarasota adventures, the 2019 Chevy Silverado is the way to go. With eight distinctive trim levels available, configuring a truck that suits your every need is simple! Explore each of the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado configurations in-depth below to determine which one you’d like to get…
Sarasota contractors love the 2019 Chevy Silverado for its impeccable performance on and off the job site. If you’ve been searching for a way to take that performance to the next level, customizing your truck with genuine Chevy Silverado accessories manufactured by General Motors is the best way to start. Explore your options with Cox Chevrolet,…