What 2017 Chevy Trax Changes Can You Expect?
There are many things we expect and are excited to see upgraded and reassessed in the 2017 Chevy Trax redesign:
- Redefined Exterior: With a new dual-port grille, extra-strength headlights, sleek and smooth chrome accents, and new 18-inch wheels, the 2017 Chevy Trax has never looked quite this good.
- Upgraded Interior: The 2017’s interior will likely feature an upgrade in the way of premium materials. The Trax’s savvy front dual-cockpit design will further give drivers and front seat passengers greater accessibility to its revamped suite of technological amenities and features.
- Revamped Engineering: The 2017 Chevy Trax is expected to be powered by a standard 1.4L turbocharged ECOTEC engine that delivers a currently-estimated 33 mpg/highway, with an available all-wheel-drive system that offers supplement traction and control for off-road handling.
What Will Remain the Same?
For all the new things added, it seems unlikely that the 2017 model will forego the impressive features that made its predecessor so successful:
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi: Features such as Apple CarPlay, Android Auto compatibility, and hands-free calling and texting will likely return to give drivers the contemporary convenience features they demand.
- Comprehensive Safety: Building off the template of the 2016’s previous suite, the new model will likely retain the Trax’s 10 standard airbags, high-strength steel safety cage, and StabiliTrak Electronic stability control.
The 2016 Chevy Trax Highlights
Don’t count the 2016 model of the Chevy Trax out of the race just because the 2017 is bearing down the corner in a couple of months. A few of the advantages that have made it so popular include:
- Rugged Performance: A 1.4L Turbo engine capable of 138 hp and 148 lb.-ft. of torque brings the 2016 Chevy Trax to life, while its EPA-estimated 34 mpg/highway saves you top dollar with every trip to the gas pump.
- Prolific Storage: The 2016 Trax allows passengers and cargo to fit seamlessly alongside one another. Whether it be a bicycle, groceries, or an antique dresser, the Trax’s 60/40 split-folding rear seating can accommodate for storage despite its compact size.
- Stunning Styling: The 2016 Chevy Trax is built to turn heads with an athletic exterior and eye-catching wheel flares that look bold in motion and even better when stationary. Swept-back headlamps, signature dual-port grille, and a tasteful Chevy badge logo ensure that it looks stylish even when standing still.
Keep up with the 2017 Chevy Trax Changes Slated to Arrive Near Bradenton Later This Year
For more information on the impressive 2017 Chevy Trax redesign, Bradenton drivers can stop by Cox Chevy at 2900 CORTEZ ROAD WEST today. Contact us online or by phone at (941) 749-2690 for help with any questions.