Trims and Features
Every version of the 2016 Chevrolet Suburban comes opulently equipped. It all depends on your budget, and how much you want and need.
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban LS: The base trim level on the Suburban rides on 18-inch alloy wheels and starts the model off with advanced driver assist features like rear parking sensors and a rearview camera displayed on the model’s intuitive touchscreen interface. You’ll also get power adjustable front seats and tri-zone automatic climate controls for all three rows of passengers, as well as technologies like Bluetooth and satellite radio. You can also opt for a Driver Alert package that gets you forward collision alerts, lane-keep assist, a safety alert seat that vibrates when the system detects a potential obstacle, and IntelliBeam headlights for increased visibility.
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban LT: Upgrade to the mid-level LT trim for smartphone app integration and a voice-activated navigation system with Siri Eyes Free capabilities. There’s also a premium nine-speaker Bose stereo system and more luxury in the form of leather seating and heated front seats. The 8-inch Chevrolet MyLInk interface lets you control your entire suite of media capabilities quickly and intuitively, and the Driver Alert package comes standard.
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ: The topmost LTZ rolls on 20-inch alloy wheels and gets stylish xenon headlights. In terms of performance, this model has a fine-tuned adaptive magnetic suspension. There are also ventilated front seats with upgraded lumbar support and a 5.1 surround-sound 10-speaker Bose stereo system.
With three rows of seats, the 2016 Chevrolet Suburban can comfortably sit eight or nine adult passengers, depending on which setup you choose. Behind the third row of seats, the cargo area is abundantly spacious at 39.3 cubic feet. Flatten the third row seats, and that opens up to 76.7 cubic feet, while volume with both the second and third row down is a capacious 121.7 cubic feet. With that kind of space, the only thing you’ll have to worry about is getting stuck with your friend’s move or your kid’s entire soccer team.
As you might expect, the 2016 Chevrolet Suburban gets impressive performance numbers and offers some serious power. Every version of the 2016 Chevrolet Suburban gets a 5.3L V8 engine and a six-speed automatic transmission that serves up a commanding 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque. The Suburban can be setup with rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive, the latter of which gets you uncompromising off-road and performance capabilities. When properly equipped, the new Chevrolet Suburban has a maximum conventional trailing rating of 8000 pounds, while its GVWR measures in at 7500 pounds.
Top auto experts have nothing but good things to say about the 2016 Chevrolet Suburban.
- Car Gurus: “Still big and bold, and still intended for a select audience, Chevrolet’s 2016 Suburban full-size SUV balances practicality with value and throws in a bunch of standard perks besides. Although the Suburban nameplate has been around since the 1930s, this upcoming year’s offering returns as the well-known 5-door, 7- to 9-passenger behemoth that sports all of today’s expected creature comforts, totes up to 121.1 cubic feet of cargo, and packs a competent V8 powerplant.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2016 Chevrolet Suburban traces its name all the way back to the 1930s, making it both the original SUV and one of the oldest nameplates on the market from any brand. Today’s Suburban is anything but old-school, however, with abundant equipment and technology, a luxurious cabin, and some of the most impressive capabilities in the SUV space.”
The Suburban is Built for Commercial Fleets
Keep your inventory of fleet vehicles near Tampa or Bradenton at the top of the pack by relying on Cox Chevrolet for all your commercial fleet needs. We’re happy to provide our fleet clients with bulks sales deals on virtually all of our fleet models, including the 2016 Chevrolet Suburban. Keep your clients happy with this full-size SUV that comes with seating for up to nine passengers and a range of luxury features. Other benefits of buying your fleet vehicles from Cox Chevy include comprehensive services from our factory-trained and certified technicians, as well as generous manufacturer warranties and special fleet warranties.
Get Something More with the 2016 Chevrolet Suburban
The 2016 Chevrolet Suburban has just about everything imaginable in a fully capable full-size V8 SUV. Whether your priorities are size, performance, or features, the new Suburban is certain to please everyone’s needs. Find out more about the new model and find out about competitive financing at Cox Chevrolet, your Tampa area Chevy dealer at 2900 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, Florida. Feel free to contact us seven days a week for more information!