Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD is available in a multitude of trim levels and capable configurations using three cabin sizes:
- 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Regular Cab – Starting at $32,825 MSRP*
- 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Double Cab – Starting at $36,545 MSRP*
- 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Regular Cab – Starting at $37,975 MSRP*
Depending upon the cabin chosen, drivers can select regular or long box and standard and dual wheel rear axles for superior towing and hauling capacities.
The Silverado is all about form and function, giving drivers access to features like LED bed lighting, heated exterior power mirrors, and some of these handy options:
- Accessibility – Getting into your truck bed is a snap thanks to features like integrated CornerStep rear bumper steps and available bed step that gives drivers access to cargo from all sides.
- Cover it Up – A rubber bed mat, spray in bedliner, tailgate cover, and tonneau cover are among the handy accessories available to keep your bed and cargo protected.
- Lock it Down – The optional upper and lower tow hooks are rated to handle up to 250 pounds each, allowing up to 76.3 cubic feet, or as much as 7,153 pounds of cargo to be secured easily.
There are two potent V8 engines available to power the 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD:
- 6.0L Gasoline – The Silverado 3500H offers a VORTEC 6.0L V8 engine with variable valve timing that makes 360 hp and 380 lb-ft of torque with available E85 Capability.
- 6.6L Duramax – Drivers can also opt for the B-20 compatible Duramax 6.6L V8 engine that can deliver 397 hp and 765 lb-ft of torque for superior towing and hauling.
When properly outfitted, the 2016 Chevy 3500HD is rated to tow as much as 23,200 pounds.
Intelligent design and attention to detail allow the 2016 Chevy Silverado HD to deliver superior comfort and function from its luxurious interior with features like:
- Advanced Technology – The optional Chevrolet MyLink audio system and 8-inch color touchscreen display offer driver’s access to convenient features like HD Radio, navigation, and Pandora, upgradable to include the superior 6-speaker Bose audio system.
- Ample Convenience – Standard and optional features like dual-zone climate control, remote keyless entry, remote vehicle start, rear under-seat storage, and forward hinged rear doors make the 3500HD one of the most versatile, user-friendly trucks on the market.
- Wireless Hotspot – When properly equipped, the 3500HD allows drivers to do more than hands-free calling, activate the 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot to allow up to seven devices to connect wirelessly and get more work done on the go.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD offers a long list of standard and available safety systems for safety conscious drivers:
- Control – Powerful ABS brakes with Dura-life rotors, StabiliTrak with Proactive Roll Avoidance, and optional Hill Descent Control make it easier to control the Silverado in even the most challenging situations.
- Avoid – Available features like the Rear Vision camera with Front and Rear Park Assist, as well as advanced safety technologies like Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning make it possible to anticipate and avoid collisions.
- Respond – When properly equipped, the Silverado’s OnStar system and GPS navigation can contact emergency services and provide them with your location, so that you can get the help you need even if you can’t call for it yourself.
2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Reviews
Born to power through whatever job you may have for it, the 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD has built up a devoted fan base – including these expert reviewers:
- Car and Driver – “The 3500 HD strikes us as a gentle giant, with a quiet cabin, smooth ride, and quick steering.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “If your livelihood requires towing heavy objects long distances, or you just need some extra muscle around the farm, the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado HD is ready and more than able.”
- Edmunds – “Available in a variety of configurations, supremely capable and offering improved interior materials and features, the redesigned 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD remains an excellent choice among heavy-duty pickup trucks.”
- Auto Trader – “Few pickup trucks are as capable — or as enormous — as a heavy-duty Chevrolet Silverado. Designed for serious commercial-grade applications rather than around-town driving, the Silverado HD is a work truck above all else, and the 3500 is at the top of the heap.”
Learn More about the 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD and from Your Friendly Family Owned Bradenton and Memphis Chevy Dealer
Experience the 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD, at your family-owned Bradenton and Memphis dealer, Cox Chevrolet. Contact us at (888) 350-4514 or stop by our showroom at 2900 Cortez Road in Bradenton, FL, to learn more.
*The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.