The 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo van is available at a range of accessible price points, meaning that you don’t have to strain your business budget just to purchase a necessary piece of equipment.
- 2500 Regular Wheelbase: MSRP of $30,595 – $42,540
- 2500 Extended Wheelbase: MSRP of $32,455 – $44,400
- 3500 Regular Wheelbase: MSRP of $33,915 – $45,860
- 3500 Extended Wheelbase: MSRP of $34,800 – $46,745
The spacious interior of the 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo van can easily be customized and reconfigured to meet your specific needs. On the low end, 2500 regular wheelbase configurations have 270.4 cubic feet of interior space and a GVWR of 8,600 pounds. On the high end, 3500 extended wheelbase options provide a maximum of 313.9 cubic feet of interior space and a GVWR of 9,600 pounds. That’s plenty of space and capabilities to get just about any big job taken care of.The interior has optional seating for up to five, and the side and rear doors swing completely out of the way for easier loading and unloading. The rear cabin can be installed with a number of integrated storage units tailored to your specific kind of work.
The powertrains in the Express Cargo van provide the power you need to handle heavy loads and sustained highway speeds.
- Engines: Four distinct engine options are available. Unique options include a DURAMAX 6.6L turbo-diesel V8 that puts out 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of torque, and a 6.0L V8 engine that runs on compressed natural gas and puts out 282 hp and 320 lb-ft of torque. You can also go with a 4.8L V8 that puts out 285 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque, or an available a gas/ethanol 6.0L V8 that puts out 342 hp and 373 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: All engines are rear-wheel drive and run on a six-speed heavy-duty automatic transmission.
- Towing Capacity: Maximum towing capacity is rated at 7100 pounds for the 4.8L V8 engine, 9900 pounds for the compressed natural gas engine, and 10,000 pounds for the remaining two engines.
This is a lot more than a stripped down, bare bone work vehicle. The features are identical no matter which version you select.
- Standard Features: Drivers will keep safer with standard daytime running lights while remaining comfortable with air conditioning and front bucket seats. You’ll also stay charged up thanks to the two 12-volt power outlets and one 120-volt power outlet.
- Optional Features: Upgrade your utility van with Chevy’s advanced OnStar telematics system, which gives you emergency roadside assistance, navigation, automatic crash notification, and a 4G LTE Wi-Fi connection. Other available features include the Chevy MyLink infotainment system, remote keyless entry, and a wide variety of extra storage features.
Build Your Fleet at Cox Chevrolet
With a fleet of 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo vans and other Chevy fleet vehicles
at your disposal, you are equipped to complete any job and overcome any challenge. A fleet can be as small as a few vehicles and as large as a few hundred. If you run a small to midsize business, employ multiple crews, maintain a large complex or area, or travel regularly, you should consider building a vehicle fleet rather than a piecemeal transport solution. The team at Cox Chevy makes it easy to put together a fleet by offering expert evaluation and planning assistance, generous financial incentives, and convenient options for service. Work with us to build a better fleet for less.
The 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van is Now in Bradenton
The best time to invest in a new work vehicle is before you actually need it. Check out this option by heading to Cox Chevrolet at 2900 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, FL. We are less than an hour south of Tampa and easy to reach by taking I-75 South. If you have any questions about this vehicle or our dealership, don’t hesitate to contact us.