PricePerformance SpecsCOLORSTrims and FeaturesREVIEWS
The base trim level on the 2016 Chevrolet Corvette is the Stingray 1LT, available from $56,395. The 2LT trim level starts at $60,850, and the 3LT starts at $66,140. You can also choose the convertible option on each trim level of the Corvette, which will add $4,000 to the price. You can also opt for the Z51 performance package, which adds an additional $5,000 onto the price.
The 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray comes delivers the utmost in performance, from its impressive powertrain to its engaging driving dynamics:
- Powertrain: The new Corvette Stingray boasts a base 6.2L V8 engine that produces an incredible 460 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque, with the kind of quick power than can go from zero to 60 MPH in just 3.7 seconds. You can choose between a seven-speed manual transmission with active rev matching for more power, or the eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters.
- Driving Dynamics: The chassis is designed with a stiff, light space frame that provides an optimal weight distribution that’s balanced 50/50, as well as a revolutionary power-to-weight ratio. The unique layout of the rear transaxle provides optimal weight balance, while the world’s fastest suspension cushions your ride. The compact design of the engine means a lower hoodline for better sight and a lower center of gravity for better performance.
- Performance Package: Finally, when you purchase the Z51 performance package, you’ll get a special dry-sump oil system that delivers oil to the engine even if you’re taking a corner at an incredible speed. It also includes a performance exhaust pipe, performance four-wheel disc brakes, and a special Z51 performance suspension. You can have the option of Magnetic Selective Ride Control, as well as a rear differential cooler with an electronic limited slip differential and the option for a Performance Traction Management system.
You’ll be able to choose from these colors for your 2016 Corvette Stingray:
Blade Silver Metallic
Shark Grey Metallic
Night Race Blue Metallic
Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic
Laguna Blue Tintcoat
Long Beach Red Metallic Tintcoat
Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat
Trims and Features
With three impressive trim levels to choose from, you’re sure to find a version of this Corvette that means your expectations:
- 2016 Chevrolet Corvette 1LT: The base 1LT trim level features high-intensity discharge lamps on the outside, as well as distinctive chrome badging and special run-flat summer-only tires mounted to 18-inch silver-plated chrome wheels. Inside, you’ll get a Bose nine-speaker stereo with SiriusXM satellite radio, as well as dual-zone automatic climate control. The GT bucket seats in the front are eight-way adjustable, and you’ll get OnStar telematics with a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 2016 Chevrolet Corvette 2LT: The 2LT trim adds the option for a carbon-fiber roof panel package. Inside, you’ll get a 10-speaker sound system, as well as heated and vented power adjustable driver and passenger seats. You’ll also get the driver memory package for preset positions on the power seats and mirrors, as well as a driver heads-up display so you won’t be distracted from the road. In addition, you’ll get front curb-view cameras, a theft-deterrent system, and a Universal Home Remote for your garage.
- 2016 Chevrolet Corvette 3LT: The premium 3LT trim level adds a performance data and video recorder so you can keep track of your performance on the track! You can also choose the Twilight Blue, Spice Red, and Jet Black option packages on this trim level. You’ll get a custom leather-wrapped interior package, with the option for yellow or red leather custom stitching.
Top car review sites love the 2016 Chevrolet Corvette!
- Car and Driver: “The Z06 convertible proves that there doesn’t have to be a performance penalty for taking the roof off and adding a conventional automatic. Weight rises by an unnoticed 55 pounds, the structure remains stout enough for track duty, and the quick-shifting eight-speed has one additional gear to play with compared to the manual.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2016 Chevrolet Corvette’s exceptional performance, style, comfort, and features, as well as its choice of high-power engines and body styles, adds up to an impressive sports car and grand tourer in one—and a car that won’t break the bank.”
Get the Corvette Today
Are you ready to test the 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray? Contact the sales staff at Cox Chevrolet and then make it down to see us at 2900 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, Florida, just a short drive from Tampa.