Chevy Traverse Vs Toyota Highlander
If you’re on the market for an exciting new crossover vehicle with all the power and features you’re looking for, you really should check out the 2012 Chevy Traverse at Cox Chevrolet. Chevy’s newest SUV is a masterpiece of automotive design and construction, and its plush interior features and seating for up to 8 passengers makes it the ideal vehicle for all types of driving. Packing more engine punch than the 2012 Toyota Highlander, and providing more interior space, the 2012 Traverse is an exceptional vehicle poised to race to the top of its class.
The New Traverse Packs SUV Power
At our Palmetto-area Chevrolet dealership, we believe outstanding vehicles separate themselves from the competition by exhibiting superior performance and by offering their passengers awesome features. We compared the new Chevy Traverse to the Toyota Highlander, and here are just a few of the ways Chevy’s crossover came out ahead:
- More Power – Equipped with a 3.6L V6 engine that dwarfs the Highlander’s 2.7L 4-cylinder, the Traverse is capable of churning out over 280 hp. Toyota’s crossover is only capable of 187 hp.
- More Torque – In addition to huge horsepower production, Chevy’s 2012 SUV also produces more torque than the competition. 266 lb-ft at 3400 rpm means the Traverse leaves the Highlander in the dust.
- More Space – Offering a roomier cabin than the Highlander, the Traverse’s 8 passenger seating capacity is more convenient than the 7 passenger maximum in the competing Toyota.
In addition to its impressive power and seating space, the 2012 Traverse sports tons of interior and exterior features you won’t find on a 2012 Highlander.
- Steel wheels
- Available trailer hitch receiver
- Convenient pass-through rear seat
- Satellite radio
- Hands-free onboard communication system
- Standard front floor mats
- Handy rear seat reading lamps
Palmetto Drivers Love Cox Chevy
To learn more about the brand-new Traverse, or any of the other stellar vehicles on our sales lot, contact the hardworking sales associates at Cox Chevrolet. Located less than 10 miles south of Palmetto off US-41 S, Cox Chevrolet in Bradenton is the perfect place to test drive and purchase your next new vehicle. We can’t wait to help you, so visit us, give us a call, or check out our dealership website today.