2017 Chevy Corvette Z06 Trims
The term supercar gets thrown around a lot by the media, but in the case of the 2017 Chevy Corvette Z06, Tampa and Sarasota drivers can take it to heart. The Z06 features a supercharged performance engine that would be at home on any track in the world and innovative technology to ensure a top-notch response no matter what the road throws at it.For a one-of-a-kind driving experience, there is no better choice for the money than the Z06, and no better place to see it than Cox Chevy.
2017 Chevy Corvette Z06 1LZ
The Z06 was developed by the same engineers who designed the CR.7 race coupe, and features many of the same components to deliver a magnetic experience:
- World-Class Powerplant: The Z06 is powered by the 6.2L, 376 cubic-inch, supercharged V8 engine mated to either the 7-speed manual or 8-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. This motor provides drivers with access to as much as 650 hp and 650 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- Advanced Engine Design: The V8 powerplant features advanced engine technology that includes direct fuel injection, Continuously Variable Valve Timing, Active Fuel Management, as well as titanium connecting rods and intake valves.
- Performance Handling: In addition to the standard 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes, performance exhaust system, traction control, Active Handling Stability Control, electronic limited slip differential, and Magnetic Selective Ride Control with Performance Traction Management, drivers can add optional Brembo carbon-ceramic brakes for superior stopping power.
- Cooling: Each trim is equipped with a rear differential cooler and dry sump oil system to keep engine components cool and well lubricated for optimum performance.
- Exterior Design: Each Z06 is available as either a coupe or convertible, giving drivers a good foundation for their dream car. The 1LZ also offers standard features like high-intensity discharge headlamps, heated exterior power mirrors, and intermittent front wipers for enhanced visibility. The coupe can be outfitted with a carbon-fiber roof panel, and all trims have their choice of custom rims and tires.
- Comfort and Convenience: Dual-zone climate control with air filtration is standard as are the GT bucket seats with 8-way adjusters. A multifunction steering wheel with audio cruise, and calling controls, as well as a convenient head-up display, make it easy to access information without looking away from the road. The 1LZ is also equipped with keyless open and start and power windows with express-up feature.
- Connectivity: The Chevrolet MyLink radio is paired with a Bose 9-speaker performance audio system and 8-inch color touchscreen display, complete with SiriusXM satellite radio. Drivers can connect this system to their compatible smartphone for access to music, maps, apps and more with easy voice recognition and even use the infotainment system to provide 4G connectivity for up to seven devices.
- Advanced Safety: Driver and front passenger frontal and side-impact airbags keep occupants safe in an accident while features like a rearview camera help to prevent them. In the event of a crash, OnStar Automatic Crash Response can even notify emergency personnel and provide them with the vehicle’s location.
2017 Chevy Corvette Z06 2LZ
The 2LZ trim continues to build on the outstanding foundation laid out by the 1LZ, adding a few exciting bits of its own:
- Convenience: The exterior mirrors gain auto-dimming on the driver’s side, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror becomes standard as does the Universal Home Remote.
- Comfort: Heated and vented seats with power bolster and lumbar seat adjusters with driver memory allow occupants to customize their space to their ideal settings.
- Performance Sound: The audio system gets an upgrade to the Bose 10-speaker sound system with a bass box and tow subwoofers.
- Advanced Safety: In addition to the front curb-view cameras, the 2LZ also gains an advanced theft deterrent system to ensure the Corvette stays where it belongs.
2017 Chevy Corvette Z06 3LZ
The 3LZ continues to add to the Supercar’s arsenal, including innovative technology and an impressive list of amenities that include:
- Performance Data Recorder: The PDR comes standard on the 3LZ trim and allows drivers to record their drives for later analysis giving them the ability to adjust the way the vehicle responds and improving overall performance.
- Navigation: The Chevy MyLink system adds standard navigation with turn-by-turn directions and traffic information.
- Leather Appointments: A custom leather-wrapped interior package is standard or drivers can choose a sueded microfiber package to suit their tastes.
In addition to these features, drivers have a long list of amenities to choose from to customize their Z06.
Experience the Power of the 2017 Chevy Corvette Z06 Trims at Your Tampa and Sarasota Chevy Performance Authority
Explore the possibilities with the 2017 Chevy Corvette Z06 trims in an exclusive Tampa and Sarasota test-drive. Contact Cox Chevy at (941) 749-2690 or visit our showroom at 2900 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL to learn more.