The 2017 Chevy Colorado Trims
The award-winning Colorado is a mid-sized truck buyer’s dream, offering three potent engines, two drivetrains, and a whole slew of body styles. Learn all about the 2017 Chevy Colorado trims available to Tampa and Sarasota drivers, then visit Cox Chevy to get behind the wheel of your favorite.
2017 Chevy Colorado
The Chevy Colorado base trim is available exclusively as a 2WD vehicle, and lays the foundation for the remaining trims, with features that include:
- Power: The Colorado Base is powered by Chevy’s 2.5L inline 4-cylinder powerplant and 6-speed manual transmission capable of delivering 200 hp and 191 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Control: The rear-wheel drive base is equipped with StabiliTrak stability control with traction control and 4-wheel ABS disc brakes with Duralife rotors for responsive handling on all surfaces.
- Exterior Touches: A convenient cargo box light, halogen headlamps, and daytime running lamps make it easy for drivers to see what’s ahead or behind. The chrome CornerStep rear bumper and locking tailgate allow drivers to easily access the cargo area when loading and unloading gear.
- Intuitive Audio: The 6-speaker audio system with 4.2-inch color display gives drivers the information they need at a glance while providing a clear screen to see the standard rearview camera system.
- Storage: A custom front floor console provides a space to keep papers, tools, or to hide small items out of sight of prying eyes.
- Convenient Touches: Power windows and doors, power driver’s seat, and air conditioning make the cabin of the Colorado both comfortable and easy to enjoy.
- Teen Driver: The innovative Teen Driver Mode allows parents to set limits for new drivers and receive alerts if those limits are surpassed.
- Advanced Safety: In addition to high-strength steel construction and tire pressure monitoring, the Colorado also gives drivers access to a suite of advanced airbags that include dual-stage front airbags for another layer of protection.
2017 Chevy Colorado WT
The WT, and every trim that follows, is available in 2WD or 4WD variations and offers drivers additional power and amenities that include:
- V6 Engine: Drivers can choose the base motor or a 3.6L V6 powerplant with VVT paired with a 6- or 8-speed automatic transmission. This engine offers 308 hp and 275 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- Accommodating Rear Seats: To make it easier to keep tools and gear out of sight, select body styles offer dual rear seats with under-seat storage or a folding rear bench seat for convenient cargo management.
- OnStar: As with the previous trim, the WT delivers access to OnStar, which can not only provide concierge and roadside assistance service, properly equipped it can offer 4G connectivity as well as contact emergency services and give them the vehicle’s location in the event of a crash.
2017 Chevy Colorado LT
The LT removes the manual transmission option, but continues to add to the features presented in previous trims, and ups the ante with some exciting bonuses of its own:
- Diesel: Select body styles can be equipped with the 2.8L Duramax turbodiesel powerplant capable of delivering 181 hp and 369 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- Tow/Haul Mode: Drivers can choose the tow/haul mode function on selected body styles for automatic power and transmission adjustments to help manage heavier loads.
- One-Touch Conveniences: Outside power-adjustable mirrors make it easy to see the road behind while a multifunction steering wheel with cruise, phone, and audio controls allow drivers to access the features they use most.
- MyLink: The Chevy MyLink system is standard and features an in-dash color touchscreen interface for easy access to music, calling, and audio controls.
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71
The Chevy Colorado Z71 ads the upscale off-road performance features the truck line is famous for, as well as a long list of exciting amenities that include:
- Performance: The Z71 gains an automatic locking rear differential, Hill Descent Control, Chevy’s off-road suspension, and all-terrain tires for off-road supremacy.
- E-Z Access: Chevy has equipped the top trim with an EZ-lift and lower tailgate, sliding rear window, and remote engine start for easy entry and access to the rear cargo area.
- Comfort and Convenience: Heated driver and front passenger seats, auto-dimming rearview mirror, power-adjustable front seats with lumbar support, and automatic climate control are among the many standard features drivers gain with the Z71.
The Colorado also offers a long list of options that include GearOn bars, cargo management solutions, bed liners, tonneau covers, and much more.
Experience the Power of the 2017 Chevy Colorado Trims at Our Tampa and Sarasota Chevy Truck Showroom
Explore what the 2017 Chevy Colorado trims can offer Tampa and Sarasota drivers. Contact Cox Chevy at (941) 749-2690 or visit us at 2900 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL to schedule a test-drive. Be sure to also explore the new 2019 Chevy Colorado model!