2017 Chevy Traverse Trims
The 2017 Chevy Traverse trims offer a dynamic experience for the whole family. Tampa and Sarasota drivers enjoy seating for up to eight, class-leading cargo space, and impressive 5-star safety equipment designed to prevent and protect. With all it has going for it, it’s small wonder that the Traverse is a top choice for Cox Chevy drivers.
2017 Chevy Traverse LS Base
The LS Base trim is the foundation for the line, setting the stage for the rest of the Traverse trims with a long list of standard amenities that include:
- Performance: The 3.6L V6 powerplant and 6-speed automatic transmission generate 281 hp and up to 266 lb.-ft. of torque. This combination has a maximum towing capacity of 5,200 pounds when properly equipped. The LS Base is the only Traverse trim to be offered exclusively with FWD.
- Exterior Design: The Traverse features a rear spoiler and enhanced aerodynamics, improving performance and fuel economy. Drivers enjoy deep-tinted solar glass for warm weather comfort and privacy, as well as automatic halogen headlamps, power-adjustable mirrors, and front and rear intermittent wipers for visibility.
- Comfort and Convenience: Advanced acoustics provide a quiet space to enjoy the commute and listen to the onboard sound system or return important calls with the Bluetooth hands-free system. The LS Base also offers access to power windows with driver express down, single-zone manual air conditioning with rear vents, adjustable front seating, remote keyless entry, and power door locks.
- Safety: A suite of advanced airbags with front passenger suppression system are standard, as is the rearview camera which gives drivers a clear view of the space behind the vehicle when backing.
- OnStar: Every trim enjoys access to the OnStar concierge service with Crisis Assist and Automatic Crash Response service to provide another layer of protection in the event of a collision.
2017 Chevy Traverse LS
From the LS on up, the Traverse can be equipped with FWD or the dynamic AWD for sure-footed traction on all road surfaces. Other amenities include:
- Satellite Radio: The LS adds satellite radio to the Traverse audio system with a three-month free trial.
- Additional Packages: Drivers can choose from several optional packages, including a trailering package, chrome assist steps, and 18-inch machined aluminum wheels.
- Interior Protection: All-weather mats and cargo control features for the rear of the Traverse make it easy for drivers to secure gear and keep the interior of the crossover looking new.
2017 Chevy Traverse 1 LT
The 1LT continues to build on features offered on the LS trims, with additional convenience and safety equipment that includes:
- Exterior Lighting: The addition of fog lamps and exterior power heated rearview mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators improve overall visibility.
- Enhanced Design: Exterior body-colored side moldings add a touch of style to the Traverse while protecting the exterior from accidental damage.
- Interior Upgrades: A power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and remote vehicle start take comfort and convenience up a notch.
- Added Safety: The addition of a front center airbag and rear parking assist make it easier to avoid obstacles and stay safe in the event of a collision.
2017 Chevy Traverse 2 LT
The 2LT adds luxury to the mix with many amenities sure to help drivers bear the long daily drive with ease:
- MyLink: The Chevy MyLink radio is combined with a Bose 10-speaker performance sound system for crystal clarity. Rear seat audio controls allow passengers to adjust the volume in the back without disturbing front passengers.
- All-season Comfort: Standard tri-zone climate control, second-row captain’s chairs, and heated front seats make the Traverse an accommodating travel companion.
- Power Entry: In addition to remote entry, drivers gain a convenient power liftgate for easy loading of groceries and gear.
2017 Chevy Traverse Premier
The Premier is the pinnacle of the Chevy Traverse line, delivering all the best the model can offer, including:
- Power Control: Variable-effort power steering offers advanced control, while power-folding heated exterior mirrors improve convenience and visibility. Power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory and power-adjustable front passenger seat make interior customization effortless.
- Enhanced Design: Dual exhaust with bright tips add a touch of exterior style, as do the 20-inch machined aluminum wheels and all-season tires.
- Navigation: Chevy MyLink offers 4G connectivity on all models, but only the Premier trim also gives drivers access to standard navigation with NavTraffic to make getting there on time a snap.
- Advanced Safety: Driver assist features like Side Blind Zone Alert, Forward Collision Alert, and Lane Departure Warning become standard features on the Premier trim.
Explore the 2017 Chevy Traverse Trims at Your Premier Tampa and Sarasota Chevy Showroom
See the 2017 Chevy Traverse trims in action at the leading Tampa and Sarasota SUV authority. Contact Cox Chevy at (941) 749-2690 or visit our showroom at 2900 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL today.