2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Interior Design and Features
Looking for a top-of-the-line, full-size pickup truck with a premium interior near Sarasota and Tampa? Then check out the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 at Cox Chevrolet in Bradenton. This pickup comes in three distinct cab configurations, each with an abundance of premium features, from leather upholstery and heated seats to Chevrolet MyLink infotainment and OnStar telematics.
Utility and Opulence
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500’s interior is configurable to your demands. For starters, you’ll have the option to choose from a range of vehicles, with an accessible and durable work truck launching the lineup and a luxurious high-end model rounding it out.
- Work Truck (WT): When it comes to the basics, the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has you covered. Durable vinyl upholstery and floor coverings ensure that the interior can handle tough, muddy jobs. You’ll also get basic features like cruise control, air conditioning, and power door locks.
- High Country: On top of the LTZ trim level’s leather upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control, and power front seats, the High Country trim tacks on a heated steering wheel, a wireless smartphone charging station, and more.
When you’re selecting a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 model, you’ll have three cab configurations from which to choose.
- Regular Cab: Available in basic setup for the WT, LS, and LT trim levels, the Regular Cab features a single row of seating for up to three passengers and your choice of a standard box (6.5 feet) and long box (8 feet) in back.
- Double Cab: Next in the lineup is the Double Cab, which is offered on the aforementioned trim levels as well as Custom and LTZ models. This extended cab setup gives you four doors and seating for up to six people across two rows. All models get the standard box truck bed.
- Crew Cab: The Crew Cab incorporates the luxurious High Country trim level in the mix, as well as easier access and generous legroom. This version is available with either a 5.7-foot short box or a standard box.
Premium Tech Features
There are a variety of premium tech features offered inside the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Every trim level boasts Chevrolet MyLink, an advanced touchscreen and infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. There’s also OnStar telematics which features a portable 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot in addition to emergency roadside assistance and automatic crash notification. Finally, the High Country trim comes equipped with a premium seven-speaker Bose sound system.
Take Home the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Want to tour the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500’s interior before making a choice on your next pickup? Then take the trip from Sarasota or Tampa to Cox Chevrolet at 2900 Cortez Rd. W. in Bradenton, FL. Contact us today to set up a showing and test drive!