2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vs. 2018 Chevrolet Colorado
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Between the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and the 2018 Chevrolet Colorado, Tampa drivers won’t make a bad choice. That’s because both pickup trucks:
- Offer available 4G LTE Wi-Fi from OnStar, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone app integration, Chevrolet MyLink infotainment, and more
- Promise safety systems like Forward Collision Alert, a standard rearview camera, and OnStar automatic crash response
- Provide various cab and bed length options
To choose your ideal Chevrolet pickup, consider their differences as compared with your preferences.
- Price: The Silverado 1500 starts from $28,285 MSRP, and the Colorado starts from $20,200 MSRP.
- Towing: The Silverado 1500 tows 12,500 pounds maximum, and the Colorado tows 7,700 pounds maximum.
- Efficiency: The Silverado 1500 achieves an EPA-estimated 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway, and the Colorado hits an EPA-estimated 22 mpg city and 30 mpg highway.
- Output: The Silverado 1500 makes 420 hp with its 6.2L V8, and the Colorad produces 308 hp with its 2.6L V6.
Finance a Chevrolet Truck at Cox Chevrolet
Contact Cox Chevrolet to find out how you can finance a Chevrolet truck like the Silverado 1500 and the Colorado. Want to learn more? Compare the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 to the Ford F-150 here! Be sure to also explore the new 2019 Chevy Colorado model!