2017 Chevy Corvette Stingray Trims Deliver Performance and Style
Cox Chevrolet is proud to stock each of the 2017 Chevy Corvette Stingray trims in our inventory, bringing one of the finest sports cars to Bradenton and Sarasota. While the Corvette Stingray 1LT is enough to leave most cars in your rearview, the coupe comes in three main trims: 1LT, 2LT, and 3LT. Each trim has a Z51 version that is tuned for high-performance for the thrill-seeking driver.
Is there a car more American than the Corvette? The latest edition, the Stingray, calls back to one of the most popular classic cars in the world, from its design and styling to the attitude behind building it. Modern cars take more than a powerful engine to make a driver happy, however, and the 2017 Corvette includes a wide range of comfort, convenience, connectivity, and safety features that will make this sport coupe feel like home.
- Powertrain: A 6.2L V8 engine powers the standard 2017 Corvette Stingray, rated at 455 hp and 460 lb.-ft. of torque, paired with a seven-speed manual transmission with rev matching. An automatic eight-speed transmission with paddle shifters is available as well. With fuel economy estimates as high as 26 mpg/highway, this is an engine built for guilt-free joyrides.
- Comfort Features: Leather-wrapped seating is standard on the Corvette, as are eight-way power-adjustable front seats and a power-adjustable steering wheel. From dual-zone automatic climate control to keep you comfy inside to heated mirrors for a clear view in any weather, the Stingray has you covered.
- Connectivity and Entertainment: OnStar with 4G LTE Wi-Fi, Bluetooth phone and audio, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Chevy MyLink, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, multiple USB ports for input and charging, and a nine-speaker Bose audio system ensure you stay connected with the rest of the world and have the highest quality driving experience.
- Safety Technologies: Brembo brakes, LED daytime running lights, xenon headlights, and a rearview camera system work together with the seat belts and airbags of this Chevy to keep you safe.
Upgrading to the 2LT trim level adds on a variety of safety upgrades, an advanced information display, and upgraded interior elements for a better ride on the street or on the track.
- Comfort Features: Whether taking turns at high speeds or idling at a stoplight, the Stingray 2LT ensures you’re comfortable with heated and ventilated front seating, side bolster adjustments, power lumbar settings, and driver memory features.
- Connectivity and Entertainment: The Bose stereo system receives an upgrade on the 2LT trim, featuring 10 speakers and offering an enhanced bass response for your favorite music. A standard head-up display projects relevant vehicle information right onto the windshield so you don’t need to look away.
- Safety Technologies: In addition to the rearview camera, the Stingray 2LT features a front-view parking camera to ensure you have plenty of space between that pristine front end and the edge of your garage. Auto-dimming rearview and driver-side mirrors make it easier for you to see the cars around even while cruising on a nice summer day.
How does one define the ultimate trim level for a Corvette? The 3LT is the top-of-the-line 2017 Chevy Corvette Stingray trim, and it takes sports car class, style, and technology to new heights.
- Comfort Features: The Stingray 3LT receives a premium leather upholstery upgrade and extends that coverage throughout the cabin for a more lush feeling. An interior-color instrument panel and synthetic suede interior trim give new meaning to auto elegance.
- Technology Upgrades: A satellite-linked navigation system is included on the 3LT trim to ensure that you’ll know where you’re headed, wherever the road might take you.
- Performance Enhancing: The Corvette features a unique performance data recorder that takes a record of vehicle specs as well as HD video in real time so you can share it with friends and other Stingray drivers online.
Corvette Stingray Z51
The high-performance Z51 is available in the same 2017 Chevy Corvette Stingray trims as the standard model – 1LT, 2LT, and 3LT – but it brings performance, aerodynamics, and style to new heights.
- Wheel Upgrades: A set of 19-inch front wheels and 20-inch rear wheels ensure the Z51 is ready to bring the speed when you need it most.
- Brake Upgrades: You might not want to slow down behind the wheel, but sometimes you’ll need to. Slotted brake rotors and larger front brakes bring improved control.
- Performance Upgrades: Revised transmission gear ratios bring a swifter, more energetic response from the manual transmission. When combined with the electronic limited slip differential, dual-mode performance exhaust, and sportier suspension tuning, it’s clear the Z51 is the sports car of sports cars.
While every Corvette puts a priority on performance, the Z51 is fine-tuned to optimize that 455-hp V8.
Test Drive Any of the New 2017 Chevy Corvette Stingray Trims near Bradenton and Sarasota at Cox Chevy
With six high-tech, performance-tuned 2017 Chevy Corvette Stingray trims to choose from, we’re sure there’s one suited for each of our Bradenton and Sarasota drivers at Cox Chevy, 2900 Cortez Road West. Contact us online or by phone at 888-350-4514 to learn more about the Stingray or to schedule your test drive.