2017 Chevrolet Impala Reviews
When it’s time to search for a new sedan around Tampa and Sarasota, we think the 2017 Chevy Impala reviews make it clear what the choice should be. The latest Impala offers plenty of space in the cabin, a pair of powerful engines, and some of the most advanced tech and comfort features in its class. And Cox Chevrolet has brought together industry reviews in one place to make your car search all the easier.
Critics Are Wowed by the All-new Impala
We’ve sung praises of the Impala for years, but we’re sure you want to hear some more impartial voices. We think these 2017 Chevy Impala reviews make it clear why Tampa and Sarasota drivers should choose Chevy’s sedan:
- Edmunds: “With an abundance of passenger and trunk space, the 2017 Chevrolet Impala is unmistakably a large sedan, but there’s more to this Chevy than just room. You’ll also appreciate the way it keeps you and your passengers comfortable and safe.”
- Car and Driver: “Based on the same GM Epsilon II platform that underlies the Cadillac XTS and Buick LaCrosse, the Impala makes the most of its front-strut and rear-multilink suspension. It supplies a stable, well-damped ride, dispatching all but the most weathered pavement without losing composure.”
- Motor Trend: “Those whose idea of driving nirvana includes a big, road-smothering American sedan and whose hearts don’t pine for rear-wheel drive will be more than pleased.”
The 2017 Chevy Impala Specs and Features
It’s tough to break down a vehicle as remarkable as the Impala into some highlights, but we’re going to try. We think these 2017 Chevy Impala specs and features make it a smart choice for the modern driver:
- Two Engines: With two engine options – a 196-hp four-cylinder and a 305-hp V6 – your Impala should have plenty of power.
- Three Trims: With three trim levels, you can trust the Impala to have one of the most comprehensively equipped base models; the LS includes OnStar, Bluetooth, and eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and more. The top trim, the Premier, is a truly luxurious full-size sedan.
- Advanced Safety: Features like a rearview camera, forward collision warning system, and blind-spot monitoring take safety to new heights in the Impala, making it a great choice for a family car.
Read More 2017 Chevy Impala Reviews and Take It For a Test Drive Near Tampa and Sarasota Today
Now that you’ve seen what the critics have to say, we want to hear your 2017 Chevy Impala Reviews. Tampa and Sarasota drivers, contact Cox Chevrolet online or by phone at (941) 749-2690 to get behind the wheel of a new Impala. You’ll find us open seven days a week at 2900 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton.