The 2017 Chevy Cruze Trims
The 2017 Chevy Cruze trims compose an efficient, dynamic, compact sedan that offers Sarasota and Tampa drivers access to exciting features like multimedia connectivity, impressive power, and one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry. Read on to learn what to expect from each of the Cruze trims, then come on over to Cox Mazda to get behind the wheel of your favorite today.
The 2017 Chevy Cruze L
The 2017 Chevy Cruze L trim is no Plain Jane, offering drivers impressive efficiency, two transmission options, and shockingly upscale tech features typically unavailable on a vehicle with a base price of just $16,975 MSRP:
- Performance – The 2017 Cruze can be equipped with a 1.4L DOHC turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with continuously variable timing and either 6-speed manual transmission or optional 6-speed automatic transmission. In recent EPA testing, this combination returned a maximum of 28 mpg/city and 39 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- Safety – A suite of ten advanced airbags are standard equipment, as is a rearview camera, three-point safety harnesses, StabiliTrak stability control, and Tire Pressure Monitoring. Parents also have access to the innovative Teen Driver system, which allows them to set alerts that help keep track of new drivers and ensure that they follow set guidelines.
- Advanced Technology – In addition to the OnStar system, which provides access to roadside assistance and concierge service, drivers can enjoy Chevy MyLink with a 7-inch color touchscreen interface connecting compatible smartphones via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. Drivers can enjoy hands-free calling, music streaming, and access to social media, or deliver 4G LTE Wi-Fi connectivity for as many as seven compatible devices.
The 2017 Chevy Cruze LS
The LS trim builds upon the features offered in the base trim, adding additional safety features, exterior options, and more:
- Exterior Features – Drivers can enhance the already appealing Cruze with options like a chrome appearance package and rear spoiler, in addition to the standard solar absorbing glass, and auto on/off headlamps.
- Interior Comfort – A front center console with sliding armrest and deluxe steering wheel make it easy for drivers to get comfortable in the standard 6-way adjustable front seat. Single-zone air conditioning, and 4-speaker audio system round out this impressive compact’s cabin space.
- OnStar – Like the previous trim, the LS makes full use of the OnStar system, offering drivers access to remote vehicle unlock, directions, hands-free calling, and the all-important Automatic Crash Response system which enables the vehicle to help emergency services find the car in the event of an accident.
The 2017 Chevy Cruze LT
The LT offers many of the same features of the LS, but continues to build on them, giving drivers access to more ways to customize their Cruze:
- Exterior Upgrades – LT Drivers can take advantage of upgraded features like fog lamps and daytime running lights, as well as power heated mirrors with manual folding capability. The RS package and 16-inch aluminum wheels also become available, allowing drivers to add a stylish personal touch to the Cruze.
- Interior Amenities – The LT is equipped with a 6-speaker audio system with access to SiriusXM satellite radio, as well as an optional 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and multifunction steering wheel with buttons for cruise control, audio, and calling.
- Advanced Safety – Keyless open and start are available on the LT, allowing travelers to get in the vehicle without fishing for keys – essential for night trips in unfamiliar places.
The 2017 Chevy Cruze Premier
The Premier trim is the only trim available exclusively with an automatic transmission, and adds many new features to the compact’s safety and convenience arsenal:
- Enhanced Suspension – The Premier features the same MacPherson strut front suspension as the other trims, and adds a compound crank Z-link rear suspension for improved rear stability.
- Convenient Upgrades – Drivers can enjoy heated power mirrors with added turn signal indicators, as well as 17-inch aluminum wheels, leather-appointed seats, heated front seats and steering wheel, and remote vehicle starter. Optional features include power sliding sunroof, auto-dimming rearview mirror, navigation package, heated outboard rear seats, and express up/down driver power window.
- Driver Assist – New driver assist technology becomes available on this trim, including Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert, Rear Park Assist, and Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert, making the road safer for everyone.
Take Your Favorite 2017 Chevy Cruze Trim for a Test Drive Near Sarasota and Tampa Today
To explore the 2017 Chevy Cruze trims further, or to schedule a test-drive around Sarasota and Tampa, contact Cox Chevy at (888) 350-4514 or stop by our showroom at 2900 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, FL.