2016 Chevrolet Spark Trims
Chevrolet’s Spark series has earned itself the distinction of being one of the most highly sought-after and regarded subcompact vehicles in its class. The 2016 Chevrolet Spark is the latest iteration of this successful line, and its three distinct trim levels are available now to Tampa and Sarasota drivers at Cox Chevrolet. Read on to learn more about what to expect, then stop by our lot for a test drive today.
2016 Chevrolet Spark LS (Automatic/Manual)
The LS trim is designed to accommodate the majority of drivers, coming with a full suite of features sure to please, even at the base level:
- Terrific Powertrain: The LS (as well as the 1LT and the 2LT) is fitted with a standard 1.4L ECOTEC DOHC engine that generates up to 98 hp and 94 lb.-ft. of peak torque when mated to the standard 5-speed manual transmission.
- Ample Cargo Storage Space: The LS may be a compact vehicle by definition, but you’ll be surprised by its versatile storage area which offers a maximum of 27.2 cubic feet of available space.
- Redesigned Chassis: The 2016 Spark LS features a new chassis, redesigned for a lighter weight and consequently better maneuverability/handling. The Spark LS’ wheels have been moved out to the edges of the wheel wells, granting the already concise frame of the Spark an even tighter appearance.
2016 Chevrolet Spark 1LT (Automatic/Manual)
The second tier of the 2016 Chevrolet Spark improves upon the base trim by upgrading both its entertainment and safety features:
- Comprehensive Speaker System: The 2016 1LT features a phenomenal audio system in the form of six speakers spaced strategically throughout the cabin, ensuring maximum sound coverage for all occupants while the Spark’s insulation system deafens outside noise.
- Steering Wheel-mounted Controls: The 2016 Chevrolet Spark 1LT offers drivers the combined safety and ease of being able to manipulate their suite of music, entertainment, and telecommunicative abilities without ever having to take their hands off the wheel.
- 15” Alloy Wheels: Roll out in style with 15-inch alloy wheels tucked comfortably within the frame of the 2016 Chevrolet Spark. The tires are durable, reliable, and tread-efficient, made to last and turn on a dime with the help of the Spark’s optional CVT transmission system.
2016 Chevrolet Spark 2LT (Automatic/Manual)
The 2LT is the top-tier 2016 Chevrolet Spark trim, and brings Tampa and Sarasota drivers the features that one would expect from a vehicle of its caliber:
- Heated Driver and Front Passenger Seats: It’s the little things that make a compact car more than a car. For the 2LT, it’s the luxurious comfort option of heated front row seats that work like a charm on an especially cold day.
- Leather-wrapped Seat and Steering Wheel Trim: You’ll never wonder whether you’re piloting a luxury-class vehicle from behind the wheel of a 2LT, with its leather-appointed cross-stitched seating and accompanying leather-bound steering wheel with well-designed gripping.
- Rear Park Assist: The 2016 Spark 2LT features a rear-park assist camera system integrated right into the dashboard of the vehicle, giving you complete situational awareness of what’s going on behind you without having to look over your shoulder to clarify. Never be caught off-guard in a busy parking lot from behind the wheel of the 2016 Spark 2LT.
See the 2016 Chevrolet Spark Trims Firsthand Near Tampa and Sarasota Now at Cox Chevrolet
For more information on how the 2016 Chevrolet Spark trims can spruce up your Tampa or Sarasota commute, stop by Cox Chevrolet at 2900 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton today. You can also contact us online or by phone at (941) 749-2690 for help with any questions.