2016 Chevrolet Malibu Trims
With five different 2016 Chevy Malibu trims, Tampa and Sarasota drivers should have no trouble finding an elegant, affordable, and well-equipped mid-size sedan that fits their needs. Cox Chevrolet has the Malibu in stock and ready to be driven home, but before you visit us for a test drive, we wanted to give you an overview of the trims so you know about all of the options on Chevy’s affordable new sedan.
2016 Chevy Malibu L
Each 2016 Malibu includes:
- OnStar: With just the push of a button, you can have a concierge at your disposal. In addition to turn-by-turn directions and points of interest, OnStar also includes notification settings in the event of an accident.
- Bluetooth: Connect your smartphone for wireless connectivity and make handsfree phone calls from behind the wheel.
- Keyless Entry and Ignition: Unlock the Malibu as you’re walking to it, put your keys away, sit down behind the wheel, and press a button to start your car. It’s seamless and intuitive, saving you time in a hurry.
Under the hood of the Malibu L (and the LS and 1LT, detailed below) is a 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder with 160 hp and 184 lb.-ft. of torque. A standard start-stop feature helps the Malibu earn an EPA-estimated 37 mpg/highway and 27 mpg/city for 31 mpg combined.
2016 Chevy Malibu LS
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi: Get behind the wheel of the most stylish mobile hotspot. The Malibu LS brings Wi-Fi connectivity wherever you go.
- MyLink Infotainment System: This Chevy infotainment system comes with a 7-inch touchscreen interface for easy control over music, phone, and vehicle settings.
- Advanced Smartphone Connectivity: The Malibu LS comes standard with smartphone connectivity that is optimized by Android Auto and Apple CarPlay so that your car syncs seamlessly with your phone.
- Rearview Camera: Get a clear look at what’s behind you before backing up with the Malibu’s rearview camera system.
2016 Chevy Malibu 1LT
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels: Turn more heads with the combination of the Malibu’s body style and a larger set of wheels.
- Ambient Interior Lighting: Set the tone of your ride with the Malibu’s soft ambient interior lighting.
- Power Seating: The eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar makes it easy to get comfortable behind the wheel, whether planning for a long road trip or just the daily commute.
With features like these and the amenities on the LS and L trims, the Malibu has no trouble competing with models that cost more and offer less.
2016 Chevy Malibu 2LT
- 18-inch Alloy Wheels: Taking another step up in the class department, the 18-inch alloy wheels are lightweight, durable, and sculpted for style.
- Dual Exhaust Tips: Not only does a dual exhaust let your engine perform at its best, they give the rear of the Malibu a sportier feel that will stick in other drivers’ minds as you leave them in the rearview.
- Upgraded Engine: Under the hood of the Malibu 2LT and Premier (below) is a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder with 250 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque. Don’t worry, the Malibu remains efficient at an EPA-estimated 33 mpg/highway, 22 mpg/city, and 26 mpg combined.
2016 Chevy Malibu Premier
- Leather Upholstery: Durable, luxurious leather upholstery wraps the cabin of this top-of-the-line Malibu, putting it a step above the average mid-size sedan.
- Remote Ignition: Speed up your morning routine and let the Malibu warm up on a chilly day with the remote ignition of the Malibu Premier.
- Navigation: The touchscreen gets an upgrade to 8 inches and includes a built-in navigation system to ensure you get where you’re going on time.
- Bose Audio: This nine-speaker stereo system delivers high-grade audio, presenting your driving soundtrack in the highest fidelity possible.
Test Drive Your Favorite 2016 Chevy Malibu Trim Near Tampa and Sarasota
We have all five 2016 Chevy Malibu trims available now to Tampa and Sarasota drivers at Cox Chevrolet at 2900 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton. Contact us online or give us a call at (941) 749-2690 to schedule a test drive of the Malibu today.