The 2016 Chevy Malibu Exterior Design and Features Make an Impression
The 2016 Chevy Malibu exterior design and features say one thing loud and clear: this is a new Malibu, ready to turn heads on the streets of Sarasota and Tampa. The first model in the ninth generation of the sedan, the 2016 Malibu brings a sense of style with a purpose. Its aerodynamic design, exterior features, and available exterior accessories all work together to build a mid-size sedan that looks ready to dominate its class.
The agile stance of the 2016 Chevy Malibu exterior design is 100% purposeful, derived from an aerodynamic sculpt that’s been honed in wind tunnel testing to mix good looks and performance. Features like bright LED lights and stunning alloy wheels work together to give this sedan its head-turning good looks, and the available dual exhaust system shows that mid-size sedans can still feel sporty and fun.
The 2016 Chevy Malibu exterior features show that this sedan knows how to blend practical amenities with good looks:
- Alloy Wheels: The Malibu has a series of different sizes and styles of alloy wheels available, ranging from 16-inch rims all the way to 19-inch alloys.
- LED Daytime Running Lamps: LED lighting is a low-energy, high-brightness option that is perfect for daytime running lamps. The faint glow in the daylight will give the front end of your Malibu a distinct look that’s meant to catch the eye of driver and pedestrian alike.
- LED Taillamps: Ensure the Malibu looks stunningly designed from tip to tail with the available LED taillamps. Crisp, clean red LEDs give the rear of the sedan a streamlined, almost futuristic look.
- Dual Exhaust: The available dual exhaust system doesn’t just give your car a more memorable rear end as it leaves other vehicles in its dust; the added airflow improves the performance of the Malibu’s engine as well.
- Heated Mirrors: Defrost or defog mirrors to have a clear look at the traffic on either side of the Malibu with the available heated mirrors.
- Sunroof: Open up the cabin for fresh air and sunlight with the available sunroof.
- Keyless Entry: Your car can recognize when the key fob is near and unlock with just the touch of the handle with the Malibu’s available keyless entry system.
- Advanced Safety: While the Malibu has advanced safety and accident prevention features like a rearview camera and a forward collision warning system available, they blend seamlessly with the exterior design to keep your sedan looking slick and stylish.
- Splash Guards: Keep the finish of your Malibu free of mud and backsplash with molded splash guards that attach right behind the front wheels.
- Grille Accessories: Customize the front end of the sedan with dark chrome or cajun red grille accents, replacing the factory grille.
- Wheels and Accessories: 18- and 19-inch five-split spoke aluminum wheels give a more aggressive look to the Malibu, raising it higher and making a stronger impression. Available wheel locks help keep your rims secure.
- Side Mirror Covers: Upgrade the exterior look of your sedan with side mirror covers in gloss black.
Discover the 2016 Chevy Malibu Exterior Design and Features Near Sarasota and Tampa Today
It’s tough to break down all that we love about the 2016 Chevy Malibu exterior design and features without just showing it to you. Sarasota and Tampa drivers, visit Cox Chevrolet in Bradenton at 2900 Cortez Road West to get behind the wheel. Contact us online or by phone at 888-350-4514 to set up your test drive.