2016 Chevrolet Impala Trims
Elegant, sophisticated, and affordable, the 2016 Chevy Impala trims offer Tampa and Sarasota drivers plenty of power and features without skimping on the practicality that shoppers expect. Read about the different features that each of these dynamic trims has to offer, then stop by Cox Chevy to test-drive your favorite today.
2016 Chevy Impala LS
- Performance – The Impala LS is powered by the 2.5L DOHC inline 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission. This pairing can deliver 196 hp and 186 lb.-ft. of torque while netting an EPA-estimated 24 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- Features – On the outside, halogen headlamps and power exterior side mirrors are standard, while on the inside, drivers can take advantage of the 6-speaker audio system with 4.2-inch color touchscreen display, air conditioning, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, electronic cruise control, remote entry, and handy steering wheel-mounted controls.
- Safety – Chevy includes 10 total airbags as standard equipment, as well as panic brake assist, cornering brake control, daytime running lamps, StabiliTrak stability control, and traction control. The innovative OnStar system provides access to concierge and roadside assistance services, hands-free calling, Automatic Crash Notification, stolen vehicle assistance, turn-by-turn directions, and can even act as a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot for up to seven devices.
2016 Chevy Impala 1LT
- Convenience – The 1LT adds heated power-adjustable exterior mirrors for better visibility in all weather. Inside, drivers can select the exciting Chevy MyLink radio with an available 8-inch color touchscreen interface and access to Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, which delivers voice control for music and calling features.
- Comfort – Dual-zone Climate Control becomes standard and a new power lumbar feature in the front passenger seat helps your guest find their perfect setting. Drivers can also add options like remote vehicle start and universal home remote if they choose.
- Safety – An optional rear vision camera enables drivers to back up with confidence by displaying the area behind the car on the convenient in-dash color display screen, which can be combined with the Rear Park Assist Feature.
2016 Chevy Impala 2LT
- Power – The Impala 2LT is equipped with a 3.6L DOHC DI engine with Variable Valve Timing and electronically controlled 6-speed automatic transmission. Together, this pairing can produce 305 hp and up to 264 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Interior – MyLink is standard with the option of upgrading to include navigation for convenient turn-by-turn guidance. Drivers can also elect to add the Bose Centerpoint Premium 11-speaker surround system and 8-way power adjustable passenger seating for additional comfort and concert-quality sound. Heated front seats also become an option, as does the convenient keyless access and keyless start features.
- Advanced Safety – For additional security, drivers can add options like Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and Side Blind Zone Alert to the already robust suite of safety features.
2016 Chevy Impala 2LTZ
- Styling – The 2LTZ comes standard with dual stainless steel exhaust with bright tips and 19-inch machine-faced aluminum wheels. High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and LED daytime running lamps add to the available sense of style and improved visibility.
- Convenience – Power seats for the front passenger and heated front seats for both the driver and front passenger now become a standard feature. Drivers have the ability to add a ventilated seat for additional comfort if they choose. Other options like keyless access, remote start, and keyless start also become standard features.
- Safety – The top-tier trim delivers Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning as standard features, allowing drivers to keep track of obstacles that may otherwise escape their notice. The rear vision camera, Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross-traffic Alert, and Side Blind Zone Alert also become standard. For drivers who want the latest in radar technology, the Full-Speed-Range Adaptive Cruise Control is available exclusively on the 2LTZ trim.
Choose from the 2016 Chevy Impala Trims Now Available Near Tampa and Sarasota
To test-drive any of the new 2016 Chevy Impala trims near Tampa and Sarasota, contact an associate from Cox Chevy at (941) 749-2690 or visit our showroom at 2900 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL today.