The 2016 Chevy Impala Performance Specs
The 2016 Chevy Impala is a choice sedan in Tampa and Sarasota, accommodating all kinds of drivers with a stunning performance ability, especially on the 2LT and 2LTZ trims. Read more about the powerful performance specs of the Impala before coming in for a test drive to try it for yourself.
When it comes to sedans in its class, few can compete with the 2016 Chevy Impala. Along with a spacious interior, the engine packs a punch to impress:
- ECOTEC 2.5L 4-cylinder – Standard on the LS and ILT trims, this engine generates up to 196 hp and 186 lb.-ft of torque with a 6-speed automatic transmission. This efficient engine has sufficient power to get you where you need to go with ease and oomph.
- 3.6L V6 DI – The 2LT and 2LTZ trims come with this powerful engine, generating up to 305 hp and 264 lb.-ft. of torque. This is an engine with an impressive performance that will both please you as a driver and not go unnoticed by other drivers on the road. Drivers frequently go for this engine option as it has a much stronger performance ability.
For a car of its ability, the Impala gets a strong fuel rating. The fuel tank capacity is 18.5L on both models, meaning less stops at the gas station in combination with good gas mileage:
- LS and 1LT trims: These trims have the 2.5L engine, receiving up to 22 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway
- 2LT and 2LTZ trims: The trims, having the 3.6L V6 engine, receive up 19 mpg/city and 29 mpg/highway
Other Performance Features
Some of the other performance features of the 2016 Chevy Impala make it an ideal vehicle for city driving:
- Precision Handling: The Impala has a premium electric rack-and-pinion steering system, allowing premium handling, in addition to a tight turning-radius that makes for easier navigation of city streets.
- Brakes to count on: All trims of the 2016 Chevy Impala feature high-performance brake lining and 4-wheel antilock brakes to make sure you stop where you need to when you need to during stop and go traffic or to come to a quick stop when taking the engine to its full ability.
- Collision Warning Technology: Forward Collision Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and Lane Departure Warning are all available on the Impala to ensure that you have the means for the quickest reaction to an impending collision in addition to the cars’ means to intervene.
Test the 2016 Chevy Impala Performance Specs Near Tampa and Sarasota Today
Give us a call at 1-888-350-4514 to schedule a test drive today. You’ll see why the 2016 Chevy Impala is so popular among Tampa and Sarasota drivers. We’re open from 8AM-8PM Monday-Friday, 9AM-6PM Saturday, and 11AM-5PM Sunday. Our dealership is located at 2900 Cortex Rd W, Bradenton, FL.