2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trims
The 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 trims provide Sarasota and Tampa drivers with a formidably rugged stallion among workhorse vehicles, built with horsepower, hauling power, and payload capacity to spare. This year’s assortment of trims offer Tampa and Sarasota area drivers a wealth of options from which to choose from, enabling them with a variety of means through which to both meet the work day and steer off leisurely over the horizon. Read more about it here, then stop by Cox Chevy to get behind the wheel.
2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Truck Bed Configurations
There are a number of inventive accessories available to the 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 which offer a plethora of customizability to any drivers storage-heavy commute. The 2016 Silverado 1500 touts a payload capacity of up to 2,130 pounds and a phenomenal towing capacity of up to 12,000 pounds via its 6.2L V8 engine. As for the 2016’s variable truck bed accessories, the Silverado 1500 features a number of optional upgrades such as a bed extender, bed mat, and bed net used for safely securing large-bodied objects that would otherwise pose the threat of falling out from the Silverado’s bed in the event of a sharp turn or steep incline.
2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 WT
The 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 WT base trim sets the bar high for its competitors, though Chevy naturally finds a way to best itself simply by virtue of its inclination to do so. Regardless, the Silverado 1500 WT is an excellent starting point from which to weigh the strengths and advantages of the entire Silverado line. Here’s what the WT has in the way of basic features:
- Ferocious Powertrain: The WT features an incredible 4.3L ECOTEC3 V6 base powertrain, capable of emitting an estimate of up to 285 hp and 305 lb.-ft. of torque. The WT also possess, like the LS and the LT Z71, the choice of an optional 5.3L powertrain that generates an estimated 355 hp and 383 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Terrific Fuel Economy: The WT represents the bar standard of the 2016 Silverado’s fuel economy expenditure, with a 26 gallon fuel tank that feeds a terrific mile per gallon estimate of 16 mpg/city and 22 mpg/highway across all three of the Silverado 1500’s trim models.
- Supreme Towing Capacity: Between the choice of 7600 pounds of towage afforded via the WT’s standard 4.3L powertrain and the 11,100-pound estimate attached to its 5.3L V8 upgrade, the WT has more than enough horsepower heft and traction necessary to move or crest over any would-be obstacle.
2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS
The LS trim of the 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 takes the base level of standard and available features offered through the WT and kicks them up a considerable notch:
- Six-month OnStar Guidance Plan: A standard supplementary safety plan offered from the Silverado’s LS trim and upwards; the Silverado 1500’s OnStar guidance plan offers incredible safety and accident prevention features designed to be there when you need the most. Automatic Crash-Reaction Response Calling, Turn-by-Turn navigation systems, and comprehensive roadside assistance care displayed across an optional (and beautiful) 7-inch diagonal color touch screen with radio and real-time spec display.
- Upgraded 6-Speaker System: Whereas the WT comes with only a standard four-speaker audio setup, the LS’s upgraded speaker layout positions a total of six speakers throughout the cabin, creating a comprehensively enjoyable listening experience.
- Bluetooth Phone & Audio Connectivity: Offered as only an option in the WT trim, the LS sees the inclusion of Bluetooth’s intuitive hands-free cellular call system as standard feature among the trim’s roster of upgrades.
2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT Z71
The final trim model offered for the 2016 model Chevy Silverado, the LT Z71, earns that distinction by offering more than what the WT and LS are able to muster and then some. Let’s figure out what exactly the awesome LT Z71 has in store for prospective buyers:
- Trailering Package: Unlike its preceding trims, the 2016 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 is equipped with the tremendous Trailering Package as a standard, offering a max estimate of 12,000 pounds of towing capacity owed primarily to the brunt of its formidable V8 powertrain. With complementary accessories which include, though are not limited to, a standard-issued trailering hitch platform and accompanying 2-inch receiver, a 4-pin connector, a 7-wired harness with an automatic locking rear differential, you’ve got yourself an immensely powerful pickup vehicle that’s capable of hauling with the best.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio: The LT Z71 is standard equipped with a complimentary 3-month subscription of SiriusXM’s exhaustive catalogue of streaming music library and curated radio stations.
- Driver Information Center w/ 4.2” Diagonal Color Display: The LT Z71’s rendition of the Silverado 1500’s dashboard information hub features a significant upgrade in the form of a multi-colored 4.2” screen that displays a host of real-time notifications such as warning messages, vehicle specs including gas level and tire pressure, as well as personalized information customized specifically to the driver’s preference.
Contact Cox Chevy Today For More Information on The 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Trims Available in Tampa and Sarasota!
For help with any questions about what the 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 trims can do for your Tampa or Sarasota commute, be sure to stop by Cox Chevrolet at 2900 Cortez Rd W. Feel free to contact us online or by phone at (941) 749-2690 for more information today.