2017 Chevrolet Equinox Trims
Smart, stylish, and equipped to handle the rigors of city driving as capably as rugged country roads, J.D. Power’s “Most Dependable Compact SUV” for 2016 is ready to take you wherever you need to go. Learn about the 2017 Chevy Equinox trims available to Tampa and Sarasota drivers, then stop by Cox Chevy to experience the fun in person.
2017 Chevy Equinox L
The entry-level L trim has a low starting price of just $23,100, and offers a seriously well-equipped foundation for Equinox buyers to build on:
- Performance – Available exclusively with a FWD drivetrain, the Chevy Equinox L is powered by the 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder powerplant and 6-speed automatic transmission. This engine is capable of delivering 182 hp and 172 lb.-ft. of torque while also giving drivers an EPA-estimated 21 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway fuel economy and offering up 1,500 pounds of total trailering capacity.
- Convenience – Power-adjusting exterior mirrors, electronic cruise control, remote keyless entry, and a standard Rear Vision camera make using and maneuvering the Equinox a snap, even in tight city spaces where every inch matters.
- Safety – Advanced airbags with passenger sensing system are standard equipment, as is StabiliTrak stability control, traction control, and Tire Pressure Monitoring, all designed to protect passengers large and small in the event of an accident.
- OnStar – OnStar Basic is free for five years, and OnStar Guidance is free for three years, giving drivers access to concierge service, roadside assistance, advanced diagnostics, and Automatic Crash Response service.
2017 Chevy Equinox LS
The Equinox LS, starting at just $25,510, adds a whole range of additional features to the sporty crossover:
- All-wheel Drive – The LS trim introduces all-wheel drive (AWD) to the mix, allowing drivers to equip their Equinox with Chevy’s superior traction control features and ensuring that even challenging roads are conquerable.
- Satellite Radio – For drivers who like to take their favorite radio stations everywhere they go, the LS offers SiriusXM satellite radio to the 6-speaker audio system with a free 3-month trial subscription.
- Interior Protection – For those with dogs and children, the appealing Protection Package is offered, which adds all-weather floor mats and rear molded splash guards designed specifically to fit the 217 Equinox.
2017 Chevy Equinox LT
The 2017 Chevy Equinox LT continues to build on the firm foundation established by previous trims, adding a number of impressive features that belie its low $26,750 starting price:
- Exterior Amenities – The LT features attractive touches that include deep-tinted rear windows for privacy and cooling, heated power-adjustable side mirrors, luggage rack side rails, and an optional power sunroof.
- Chevy MyLink – The Chevy MyLink audio system with in-dash touchscreen interface is standard and integrates seamlessly into the vehicle’s audio system to provide hands-free calling, music streaming, maps, and other features when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- LED Lighting – The LT trim introduces LED daytime running lamps to enhance the standard headlamps for an added touch of style, as well as reduced power consumption and longevity.
2017 Chevy Equinox Premiere
The Premier edition has a base price of just $30,040, but don’t be fooled, this low-cost crossover is loaded with amenities that make it feel like a high-end SUV:
- V6 Power – The available 3.6L V6 SIDI engine generates 301 hp and 272 lb.-ft. of torque to the rear wheels, giving it up to 3,500 pounds of towing capability.
- Visibility – Standard front fog lamps and manual folding power heated exterior mirrors dive drivers the edge in poor weather driving by making the road and the SUV easier to see.
- Performance Audio – Like the LT before it, the Premier trim can be equipped with the Pioneer performance audio which features a spate amplifier, pillar-mounted tweeters, and cargo-area subwoofer, all designed to make the most of the unique interior of the Equinox and deliver concert-quality sound.
- Remote Start – A remote vehicle starter is standard and allows drivers to warm the car up on cold mornings from the comfort of their home or office.
- Comfort and Convenience – An auto-dimming rearview mirror, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, heated front seats, leather appointments, and cargo management features allow drivers to relax and enjoy the road ahead.
- Advanced safety – Options like Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross-traffic Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and Forward Collision Alert help drivers to avoid obstacles and other vehicles they may not be able to see, making every trip safer for everyone involved.
Take the 2017 Chevy Equinox Trims Out for a Ride Near Tampa and Sarasota
To take any of the 2017 Chevy Equinox trims out for a test-drive near Tampa and Sarasota, contact Cox Chevy at (941) 749-2690 or visit us at 2900 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL today.