2016 Chevrolet Cruze Trims
The Chevy Cruze has been completely redesigned for the 2016 model year, with a sleeker exterior, new interior features, and new trims that have already made the 2016 Chevy Cruze trims popular among Tampa and Sarasota compact car buyers. Learn about the different options available with each trim, then stop into Cox Chevy to see how you can make a Chevy Cruze your own.
2016 Chevy Cruze L (Manual)
- Performance – The Cruze L is powered by a 1.4L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that delivers 153 hp and up to 177 lb.-ft. of peak torque. This motor is mated to the 6-speed manual transmission and delivers an EPA-estimated 29 mpg/city and 41 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- Features – Automatic on/off headlamps, daytime running lamps, and power-adjustable mirrors help to improve visibility and convenience. Even at the base trim, the Cruze offers features like air conditioning, 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seating, a 4-speaker audio system, and power windows with driver and front passenger express-down feature.
- Safety – Each Chevy Cruze comes standard with a rearview camera for backing and parking ease, a tire pressure monitoring system, and 10 standard airbags. StabiliTrak stability control is a standard feature on the Cruze, as are Front Wheel Drive and the 4-wheel disc brakes with Duralife brake rotors for maximum stopping power. The Chevy Cruze L also benefits from the OnStar system, which provides access to concierge services, roadside assistance, turn-by-turn navigation, vehicle diagnostics, and the ability for passengers to connect up to seven devices for wireless access to the roaming 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot.
2016 Chevy Cruze LS (Automatic/Manual)
- Performance – Drivers can now select a smooth-shifting 6-speed automatic trim to complement the 1.4L powerplant. This new pairing provides a slight bump in fuel economy, proving 30 mpg/city and 42 mpg/highway efficiency in recent EPA testing.
- Exterior Appearance – Drivers can now select from the Chrome appearance package, front fog lamp kit, and rear spoiler option for a more custom look.
- OnStar – The Cruze LS also benefits from OnStar, as do all of the other trims. This system is designed to enhance safety by providing options like hands-free calling, Crisis Alert, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, and Automatic Crash Response service.
2016 Chevy Cruze LT (Automatic/Manual)
- Exterior Additions – Integrated front fog lamps become an option, and LED daytime running lamps become a standard feature, while drivers also get the benefit of heated exterior power-adjustable mirrors. The RS package is an option with the manual transmission, and drivers can select a power sliding sunroof on the automatic trim.
- Interior Amenities – The 6-speaker audio system becomes standard equipment, as does access to the SiriusXM satellite radio service. Options like ambient lighting, 9-speaker Bose audio, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and heated driver and front passenger seating pair nicely with the standard steering wheel-mounted audio controls. Cruise control is also standard, while an optional remote start, keyless access and start become available.
- Safety Upgrades – The automatic trim offers drivers the option of Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert, and Lane Change Alert for extra security.
2016 Chevy Cruze Premier Automatic
- Enhanced Visibility – IntelliBeam headlamps are now available and heated exterior mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators are standard, making it easier for drivers to see and be seen.
- Interior Touches – Single-zone automatic climate control is an option, as is the auto-dimming rearview mirror. Leather-appointed heated front seats are standard, as is the leather-wrapped heated steering wheel, keyless access, keyless start, and remote start feature.
- Safety Sensors – For enhanced safety, drivers can add options like the Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and Lane Keep Assist features.
Test Drive the 2016 Chevy Cruze Trims Near Tampa and Sarasota
To learn more about the 2016 Chevy Cruze trims or to schedule a test-drive of your favorite, feel free to contact Cox Chevy at (941) 749-2690 or visit us at 2900 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL today.