QUALITY COMES FIRST
To keep industry leadership in customer satisfaction, the quality of our sales effort and service work must be our number one priority.
CUSTOMERS ARE THE FOCUS OF EVERYTHING WE DO
Our work must be done with the customer in mind, providing better products and services than our competitors.
INTEGRITY IS NEVER COMPROMISED
The conduct of our dealership and employees must be pursued in a matter that is socially responsible and commands respect for its integrity. Do not compromise the Dealerships’ or your integrity to anyone or anything.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT IS ESSENTIAL TO OUR SUCCESS
We must strive for excellence in everything we do: in our sales and service efforts, the business and personal relationships, which develop with customers, our competitiveness and our profitability.
Our Customer Pledge Standards
We have developed 24 basic Standards of customer service that will help deliver quality service. They are not all-inclusive, but form the core of what our customers expect from us and what we pledge to them.
- Our facilities are attractive with convenient hours of operation.
- We welcome our customers courteously and promptly.
- Our salespeople serve as knowledgeable consultants.
- The right vehicle is available on the lot.
- Our advertising is credible and honest.
- Our salespeople follow up after delivery.
- We provide maintenance reminders.
- Our service department follows up after every service visit.
- We contact all of our customers at least annually.
SALES & DELIVERY
- Sales experience is professional and not high pressure.
- Terms of the sale/lease are fully disclosed.
- Finance and Insurance process is pleasant, efficient and represents value to our customer.
- Salespeople conduct a thorough, quality delivery.
- We welcome our customers service business.
- Service appointments are easily made.
- Check-in is easy and convenient and the service advisor is friendly and competent.
- Alternate transportation is available.
- Customer’s vehicles are treated with care.
- Customer’s vehicle is fixed right the first time.
- Service work is completed on time.
- Work performed and all charges are explained.
- Vehicle pick-up is handled smoothly.
- The right part.
- At the right time.
- For the right price.
Steve & Gary Cox Groundbreaking Cox Mazda (Bradenton, FL 2006)
James Pleas (JP) Cox
James Olin Cox, Jr.