2015 Chevrolet Malibu
The 2015 Chevy Malibu Midsize Sedan is Guaranteed to Please Families
For many families that come to our Chevrolet dealership serving Tampa, a midsize sedan is the perfect fit. A sedan is big enough to comfortably fit five people while still easy to maneuver around Bradenton and Sarasota. Plus, a sedan is going to get much better gas mileage than a minivan or crossover. The most recent 2015 Chevy Malibu is now in stock at Cox Chevy in Bradenton, and we highly recommend coming our way for a test drive!
2015 Chevy Malibu Price
The 2015 Chevy Malibu price is set affordably for families in the Tampa and Sarasota area. Base 2015 Chevy Malibu LS models have an MSRP starting at $22,465. The highest trim level, the 2015 Chevy Malibu 2LTZ, price begins at $30,480. In between, there are numerous trim levels. We can help you decide which new model best meets your needs!
2015 Chevy Malibu Specs
This year’s 2015 Chevy Malibu specs are quite impressive thanks to two very unique engine options. Standard for each trim is a 2.5L four-cylinder engine that produces 196 hp and 191 lb-ft of torque. On 3LT and 2LTZ trims, drivers can add on a more powerful 2.0L four-cylinder that has been turbocharged to produce 259 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. That’s in line with a standard V6 engine, but the smaller size four-cylinder helps keep fuel economy higher. All models feature a six-speed automatic transmission and come with front-wheel drive.
2015 Chevy Malibu Fuel Economy
One of the benefits of choosing the Malibu is you’re getting a spacious car for yourself and your family, but it’s still small enough where fuel economy is still excellent:
- 2.5L Four-Cylinder: the base engine for 2015 Malibu is the most efficient with a rating of 25 mpg city and 36 mpg highway.
- 2.0L Turbo Four-Cylinder: the more powerful 2.0L turbo engine is rated by the EPA at 21 mpg city and 30 mpg highway.
Trims and Features
The 2015 Chevy Malibu comes in a number of diverse trims and each offers some of the best automotive technology currently available on the market. Let’s take a closer look:
- 2015 Chevy Malibu LS: the starting trim is quite impressive with modern features like keyless entry for easy access, Bluetooth to make handsfree calls, and OnStar. All Malibu models this can also be enabled for 4G LTE wireless connectivity.
- 2015 Chevy Malibu 1LT: the second LT trim is divided into three sub trims. The first Malibu 1LT trim adds on more features like the Chevy MyLink infotainment system. Displayed on a seven-inch touchscreen, MyLink lets you control smartphone functionality and other vehicle controls intuitively. Other features added include satellite radio and an iPod interface.
- 2015 Chevy Malibu 2LT: upgrading to the 2LT adds more features like dual-zone automatic climate control, a steering wheel wrapped in stylish leather, and an eight-way power driver seat.
- 2015 Chevy Malibu 3LT: essentially the 3LT is the same features wise as the 2LT, but it does add on the turbocharged engine with more power.
- 2015 Chevy Malibu 1LTZ: the LTZ trim is also divided into two sub trims. The first, the Malibu 1LTZ, enhances the vehicle with heated front seats, a power seat for the front passenger, and full leather seating.
- 2015 Chevy Malibu 2LTZ: the second 2LTZ trim adds the more power turbocharged engine and a large sunroof, which is going to be great for Florida driving.
- Option Packages: besides these trims, there are numerous option packages you can add to enhance the Malibu. Features available include a navigation system, rearview camera, forward collision warning system, xenon headlights, a nine-speaker audio system, and much more.
2015 Chevy Malibu Colors
Next to the features, choosing the 2015 Chevy Malibu color is going to be the favorite part of the auto buying process for many drivers. This year’s Malibu colors are: Silver Ice Metallic, Summit White, Ashen Gray Metallic, Champagne Silver Metallic, Butte Red Metallic, Atlantis Blue Metallic, Autumn Bronze Metallic, Iridescent Pearl Tricoat, Black Granite Metallic, and Sable Metallic.
2015 Chevy Malibu Lease
When you come to Cox Chevy, you’re not required to buy the Malibu. Our financing department can get you setup with a 2015 Chevy Malibu lease. This way you enjoy the car for a few years, and then you are free to get another, newer model.
Test Drive the 2015 Chevy Malibu Today at Cox Chevrolet
Cox Chevrolet has a variety of 2015 Chevy Malibu sedans now in stock at our dealership. We are only a short drive from Tampa and Sarasota at 2900 Cortez Road W. in Bradenton, Florida. Unlike other area dealerships, we are here to serve you seven days a week. Call our sales team if you have any questions and come on over to get behind the wheel of this amazing new sedan!